I'm a New Comedian- Help Me Out-Update-New Vid Page 1-Time Square Comedy

i actually really enjoyed your set. you did seem a little nervous throughout the video but that's expected. keep up the good work my dude. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i actually really enjoyed your set. you did seem a little nervous throughout the video but that's expected. keep up the good work my dude. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

You can tell someone is nervous when they're speaking quickly and rarely take a breath between sentences. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

You can tell someone is nervous when they're speaking quickly and rarely take a breath between sentences. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys for the feedback.... Yea it can def be a nervous experience. But I'm continuing to get better at my craft each and every day.

Thanks guys for the feedback.... Yea it can def be a nervous experience. But I'm continuing to get better at my craft each and every day.

Once you relax and slow down to the point of improving your delivery your same material will get even better. I liked it, props for going up and doing that.

Once you relax and slow down to the point of improving your delivery your same material will get even better. I liked it, props for going up and doing that.

I watch alot of comedy. Your set was pretty good
You have to stop saying uhm so much lol
That's about it

I watch alot of comedy. Your set was pretty good
You have to stop saying uhm so much lol
That's about it

You were very, very funny. White girl wasted...
laugh.gif
Great set and keep doing what you're doing man... you'll only get better and better.
smile.gif

You were very, very funny. White girl wasted...
laugh.gif
Great set and keep doing what you're doing man... you'll only get better and better.
smile.gif

Drop the "likes" and "umms" as fillers and your spacing will be a lot better. Good job for having the confidence to get out there.

Back
Top Bottom