I'm a New Comedian- Help Me Out-Update-New Vid Page 1-Time Square Comedy

Drop the "likes" and "umms" as fillers and your spacing will be a lot better. Good job for having the confidence to get out there.

If your first time I would say it was good. I have watched TONS of comedy and I feel like I am really good at it....I love unexpected comedy but I felt like you did good. I like how you kept a serious face when you would talk about ur stories. First half of the skit was okay....didn't really laugh but it wasn't boring either. The second half you picked up when talking about living rent free....honestly the part that made me laugh was when you mentioned ur girl wanted to sleep at 6:30 and you just woke up at 4:30....that made me laugh b/c it caught me off guard.

I commend you for doing this....All my family and friends have told me that I need to do stand-up but my problem is I don't like routine....I am more of improv type where I say whatever comes to my mind but I usually find funny stuff to say.

Keep it up...I know how nerve racking it can be but eventually you just have to get on a roll.....good luck

If your first time I would say it was good. I have watched TONS of comedy and I feel like I am really good at it....I love unexpected comedy but I felt like you did good. I like how you kept a serious face when you would talk about ur stories. First half of the skit was okay....didn't really laugh but it wasn't boring either. The second half you picked up when talking about living rent free....honestly the part that made me laugh was when you mentioned ur girl wanted to sleep at 6:30 and you just woke up at 4:30....that made me laugh b/c it caught me off guard.

I commend you for doing this....All my family and friends have told me that I need to do stand-up but my problem is I don't like routine....I am more of improv type where I say whatever comes to my mind but I usually find funny stuff to say.

Keep it up...I know how nerve racking it can be but eventually you just have to get on a roll.....good luck

LeClutch and OGMIKEY thanks and lmao. I said the same thing when I watched the dvd... The umms and likes have to go asap.... Doctor thanks I appreciate it.

LeClutch and OGMIKEY thanks and lmao. I said the same thing when I watched the dvd... The umms and likes have to go asap.... Doctor thanks I appreciate it.

Spoiler [+]

edit:"I thought it was a trick question ,you know i don't pay #$%^"  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

edit:"I thought it was a trick question ,you know i don't pay #$%^"  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was 
laugh.gif
 quite a bit.
i thought the funniest part was when you would tell a story and people would laugh and you get mad at 'em because "that %#** is serious, it is a part of my life. this isn't funny."

i was 
laugh.gif
 quite a bit.
i thought the funniest part was when you would tell a story and people would laugh and you get mad at 'em because "that %#** is serious, it is a part of my life. this isn't funny."

Guys forreal forreal thanks I honestly appreciate this... My girl said I can talk all this s#*t I want as long as I make ppl laugh. To any Niketalker that wants to get into it... I say go for it cause it's a great feeling to go on stage.

Guys forreal forreal thanks I honestly appreciate this... My girl said I can talk all this s#*t I want as long as I make ppl laugh. To any Niketalker that wants to get into it... I say go for it cause it's a great feeling to go on stage.

Back
Top Bottom