I'm a New Comedian- Help Me Out-Update-New Vid Page 1-Time Square Comedy

Seemed more relaxed and let the crowd soak in the jokes on that second video.. good work
pimp.gif

Seemed more relaxed and let the crowd soak in the jokes on that second video.. good work
pimp.gif

Credit me later,

On your last line... "called my mother... how do are you putting ice cream in girls when you know your *%# is lactose intolerant" would have set it OFF

this. i read that before i saw the video and i was chuckling at what could have been.

Credit me later,

On your last line... "called my mother... how do are you putting ice cream in girls when you know your *%# is lactose intolerant" would have set it OFF

this. i read that before i saw the video and i was chuckling at what could have been.

I was going to turn it off the first min, but i didnt and i stayed entertained. I guess what im trying to say it, your pretty good. Now you need to work on making the crowd laugh until they cant breathe. hahaha

I was going to turn it off the first min, but i didnt and i stayed entertained. I guess what im trying to say it, your pretty good. Now you need to work on making the crowd laugh until they cant breathe. hahaha

pretty funn stuff, but like people said, slow down man and let the jokes sink for a little

the second video, i think you said "im not a *#@*%" too many time tho
but props to taking the risk and doing standup

pretty funn stuff, but like people said, slow down man and let the jokes sink for a little

the second video, i think you said "im not a *#@*%" too many time tho
but props to taking the risk and doing standup

Back
Top Bottom