Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

Defense wins championships and the jets have the best defensive roster right now...straight up..there shouldn't even be an argument..

pimp.gif

you haven't been wrong yet Dilla
Even though I called it after week 17
wink.gif

Wow, they beat the Colts second stringers and a cold Bengals team and all of a sudden everyone is picking them to win it all?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not saying anything else until this weekend when SD ends all this madness.

I can !*+% with this thread, just because I don't believe in the idea of a jinx against this team. This Jets team wasn't even supposed to be in theplayoffs. If we happen to lose against the Chargers, I'll be upset, sure, but it's a bright future for this team.

J-E-T-S!

laugh.gif

Dudes got the red carpet treatment to even make the playoffs now it got people talking crazy

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

Dudes got the red carpet treatment to even make the playoffs now it got people talking crazy
People need to get over that excuse that we were GIVEN a playoff spot. Yea we played backups, but we still had to PLAY THE GAME.
grin.gif

The old Jets would have never took advantage of that and still would have lost. In the end you still have to play the game.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Thought I was in the wrong forum when I saw Mayor posting
im always in the sports forum..i just got my 15 post per day lifted..so im gunna be here more often. i know more about the game of football thanall of you..Jets are winning it all...ya think im joking..ive been correct with all my predictions so far

Back
Top Bottom