Im calling it now, though. The SAINTS are going to win the Superbowl.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

Dudes got the red carpet treatment to even make the playoffs now it got people talking crazy
ist2_3929480_punch_in_the_face_impact.jpg

You forgetting Jets do have a rookie QB who is super inconsistant right?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by houser34

It could happen, and it'd be cool...
But I'd never put $50 on it...
laugh.gif
. i tried to be nice and told him 20..its cool, though..imma use his 50 dollars to cop a Revis jersey
pimp.gif

J Dilla, if you want more action let me know. Ill go $100 straight via paypal.

Check the sig. I already retired 2 lames from NT who disappeared after flakin on a bet in the MMA thread. My Chargers gonna pull out the W here for sure.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
. i tried to be nice and told him 20..its cool, though..imma use his 50 dollars to cop a Revis jersey
pimp.gif

Check the sig. I already retired 2 lames from NT who disappeared after flakin on a bet in the MMA thread. My Chargers gonna pull out the W here for sure.
im down...lol ya dudes is ******ed...Chargers never seen a defense like the jets before..see YOU and JPZ in the game thread..imma put aside 150 onpaypal now..my balance at zero..i dont use paypal like that..im ready for yall..

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

im down...lol ya dudes is ******ed...Chargers never seen a defense like the jets before..see YOU and JPZ in the game thread..imma put aside 150 on paypal now..my balance at zero..i dont use paypal like that..im ready for yall..

Its a lock. Thank you for your action. Ill send you my paypal info after the Chargers march into the AFC title game.

Originally Posted by RoOk

You forgetting Jets do have a rookie QB who is super inconsistant right?
you forgetting the Jets game is pounding the ball + play action right?
you forgetting the Jets has the #1 defense right
you forgetting the Jets has every1 doubting them which only adds fuel to the fire ..

I hope the Jets can pull off the unbelievable but i know it wont be easy
pimp.gif

Yo Your an idiot MY dude Hahahah
roll.gif

Like come on they beat a overrated Bengals team but Chargers on the road? does not look good at ALL for Sanchez no matter how good the Jets Defense does

They (Chargers) did lose to Pittsburgh, Denver and Baltimore. All top ten Defense, although on the other hand they beat Dallas. I imagine Rivers is going tohave to pass it 40 times. #1 Rushing O vs #20 Rushing D
ohwell.gif

Screw stats though, 13-3
laugh.gif

Chargers are overrated..they played 4 good teams in the regular season and they almost lost to the ********..Jets chances are higher than you guys think...

#1 Rushing O vs #20 Rushing D
look out for another Shonn Green x Brad Smith x Thomas Jones show..

You did see the Steelers in 04 right? Oh yeah, the Jets got knocked out by them....

Or the Ravens in 08?

Jets have a good team, but with Sanchez they are a year or two away before making a real run

Knowing our history, unfortunately will find a way to *#%# up during this playoff run
smh.gif

I'm from NY and I root for the JETS but I have a feeling Sanchez is gonna have one of those pick throwing nights.

It's always been the QB for the Jets messing up in the playoffs and it wouldn't surprise me if Sanchez is next in line.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

You did see the Steelers in 04 right? Oh yeah, the Jets got knocked out by them....

Or the Ravens in 08?

Jets have a good team, but with Sanchez they are a year or two away before making a real run

how does it feel to know your steelers are one of the few teams that end up missing the playoffs after winning the SB the year before?..have a seat, DMX andwatch the Jets demolish the Chargers, come sunday

Chargers are overrated..they played 4 good teams in the regular season and they almost lost to the ********..Jets chances are higher than you guys think...

******** almost beat our 3rd string homie... Chargers winning the SuperBowl this year Go BOLTS!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pee11Jay

******** almost beat our 3rd string homie... Chargers winning the SuperBowl this year Go BOLTS!!!!!

I bet you've been saying this every year since like 04' right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

You did see the Jets in 09 right? Oh yeah, they are a totally different team then they were in 04.

indifferent.gif
anyone saying the Jets don't even have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom