Im confused with cussin on national television

Im watching 4 Brothers right now on TNT and Mark Walhberg clearly said you killed my mom and my brother you mother $+#%$%.

Nothing censored at all.

Ik theres some rules that let it happen past midnight or soemthing.
But i thought that was only Comedy Central. And its not even midnight yet where i live.

What are the rules with this?

Does it really even matter? You have an essay or something to write on TV censorship? Email TNT or something.

they were probably lazy about editing the movie, and were hoping the network wasnt paying attention.

Who cares

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Does it really even matter? You have an essay or something to write on TV censorship? Email TNT or something.

Lol dam, no i dont care im just wondering.

No need to get on my jock

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Your jock is safe. Your thread is just really, really dumb.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Your jock is safe. Your thread is just really, really dumb.
eyes.gif
Dam my bad homie, didnt know curiosity was a crime on this board.

FCC regulates cursing on all network broadcasts; usually they might allow some more pg-13 language to slip by in later hours (in Britain they have "thewatershed" which is a period after which explict language and images can be shown with warning but not before). Cable channels aren't regulated by theFCC and they don't have to follow these same rules but they typically do as to not offend advertisers.

They say the b word and a on a lot of shows but block it on others. Then south park had an entire episode saying s.....It doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Idk but I hope they dont start allowing curses on every channel
indifferent.gif

Why the stoneface though?

I wouldn't want my kids to start cussin like a sailor, how bout you?
Well don't let your kids watch TV. Tell them to play board games or draw or something.
tired.gif

Man, dude can't ask a simple question on this board anymore. It's not like he was going off against cursing on TV - he was just asking about therules/regulations behind it.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Idk but I hope they dont start allowing curses on every channel
indifferent.gif

Why the stoneface though?

I wouldn't want my kids to start cussin like a sailor, how bout you?
Well don't let your kids watch TV. Tell them to play board games or draw or something.
tired.gif
Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom