I'm going to dive in a frozen pond in February Vol. In memory of my dad EDIT I did it - Vid is UP

I don't think your father would approve of this nonsense.

Jumping into a frozen pond? Please reconsider.

its all good man. Its not going to be like that video. The school will cut a decent sized hole into the frozen water to jump into. I'm going to do a backflip into it or something.
Its all about getting people to come out and watch, and then they can donate $ to the cause.
Their will be a hot tub near by to help regulate my body temperature after.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

its all good man. Its not going to be like that video. The school will cut a decent sized hole into the frozen water to jump into. I'm going to do a back flip into it or something.
Its all about getting people to come out and watch, and then they can donate $ to the cause.
Their will be a hot tub near by to help regulate my body temperature after.

I think this is what could actually kill you.
laugh.gif

Is it really dangerous?

I mean some dudes jump into a frozen lake on New Years (might be a river or something)

that vid was crazy

Its not really that dangerous. Its actually a new excersise fad in northern Europe and China and Russia. Infact, New York City has its own winter swimming clubcalled the Polar Bears Club. Kramer joined it once during an episode of Seinfeld

We have polar plunges every weekend it seems for charity. The big one is on New Years where thousands did it
laugh.gif
it was like an 5 hour wait to jump in.You'll be fine
smile.gif
Sorry to hear about your dad though

Wow just over a day and a bit into fundraising and I'm half way to my goal of $1000.
Can I count on anybody to donate a little bit online?

This is my brother doing the polar dive.
pimp.gif
Just a bump to encourage everyone to checkout the website and give if you can. rest in peace dad.

this has got to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.......dont do anything...nothing...the less you do, the more you do...

UPDATE: Got in touch with the Toronto Raptors, working something out in regards to a charitable donation. ie: $100/point scored in one of their up cominggames.

Back
Top Bottom