I'm going to dive in a frozen pond in February Vol. In memory of my dad EDIT I did it - Vid is UP

Originally Posted by kEnn E

^^set that up from you knowing someone or from them reading NT?
I sent out a bunch of messages via twitter to various NBA players, although didn't get much response. However, one of the writers from one ofthe sports stations here who I have met once or twice hit me up on facebook asking me about what I'm doing since I had it up on my status. We talked it outand they pitched the idea on my behalf.
I'm excited about the support people have for each other.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Your pops IS proud of you OP.

*+#@....I'm proud of you.
pimp.gif

ridingonlorenzos wrote:
Whats up NT

My pops passed away in August to cancer. Obviously, it affected my family and was a terrible loss.

I am raising funds to support research to help find a cure for cancer. I've always donated money myself to the cause, but after it hit so close to home, I decided to be more proactive.

If you have the means, please donate whatever you can afford to my fundraising page. If you click "support me," you can donate money online. Its a two minute process but obviously any help is great.

On Feb 3rd, I will take the "Polar Plunge," where I will dive into a frozen pond behind my college.

Maybe you guys can help out by using twitter somehow. I have no idea how to use that properly here, but I would imagine it would be good.

EDIT - Here is the VID. I'm the dude in the Waldo outfit, jumped off the other dudes shoulders. Alota money raised, alota ppl came out to watch the jump. FUNDRAISER - SUCCESS

http://www.youtube.com/v/vmtgWUHr28E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0http://www.youtube.com/v/vmtgWUHr28E&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0

my dude i take my hatoff to you for doing such a stupid thing for a great cause. one of my nephews mother in law just found out she has cancer and the family is taking it really tough. again hats of to you sir.

R.I.P to your dad man, my dad died back in 01.

Much props and respect to you. What you did is amazing. Im sure your dad is proud of you.

Back
Top Bottom