Im going to see George W Bush talk tomorrow...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by jasoner27

you know what to do...
dont kill him but get a group. he needs to answer some questions
roll.gif

ANSWER QUESTIONS?
laugh.gif

Confused%20Bush.jpg

Failure will ensue.....

And they say they don't endorse torture tactics....
laugh.gif

man I guess people don't have any respect for their former leaders. Shameful. Doesn't matter how bad the guy was he was our president he deservesrespect. He was voted in by a majority of Americans twice.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

man I guess people don't have any respect for their former leaders. Shameful. Doesn't matter how bad the guy was he was our president he deserves respect. He was voted in by a majority of Americans twice.
Allegedly

Actually, Al Gore won the popular vote. George W. tied in the electoral college; before the "missing ballots" were "found."

ask him for a kilo?

nah seriously though
Ask him if Haliburton and Blackwater (or what they are called now) have helped him out with that 401 K that dropped a good 50 percent?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Saw him when he came to College Station. No protesters, only fans. Obama came last week, protesters everywhere. uhmm

Damn, Obama must be the current Pres. or some %%%*.

Obama is on his way to being worse than Bush, yet will get more praise than Bush could ever imagine.

Originally Posted by Smashing

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Saw him when he came to College Station. No protesters, only fans. Obama came last week, protesters everywhere. uhmm

Damn, Obama must be the current Pres. or some %+%%.

Bush was the current pres at the time when he came. Go back and sit down.

Small Town? Montreal? Really? You need to get out of your house from time to time
happy.gif

(Edit: I've checked on Wikipedia and in 2008 there was 1 641 435 people... )

Back
Top Bottom