I'm Going To Watch This White Girl Do Her Hair...

Mister friendly I dnt even.. Smh

realistically nobody on NT is gunna pipe anything in this thread and you talkin bout the future lol shut up

your mind ain't wired right b, that's prime time white girl..

u sound gay.. Talmbout "eww she gunna be fat"

go thataway

Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....

When are yall going learn :lol:

If you have sex with a chick long enough, there's a good chance she'll be in your future.

With the amount of thrist being displayed in this thread, most of yall arent gonna just one night stand her.

Youre gonna get caught in that trap of dat mass and then youre not gonna be paying attention and slowly shes became a whale

By the time the time you notice shes half common lawed you or worst, she tells you shes gonna have your baby,

Then shes gonna permanently be in your future :lol:

Why do you think you see all these relatively decent guys with all these fat chicks?

You think the chicks were always whales? No

They started looking similar to this

View media item 313917

Fat????? The hell are y'all talking about its called THICKNESS, more cushion for the pushing let me get that
[/URL]
View media item 298153

It ain't a lot of 'em but you can find a few in Laurel, Bowie or Columbia Mall(different county though).

Columbia Mall got everything :pimp:

If you have sex with a chick long enough, there's a good chance she'll be in your future.

With the amount of thrist being displayed in this thread, most of yall arent gonna just one night stand her.

Youre gonna get caught in that trap of dat mass and then youre not gonna be paying attention and slowly shes became a whale

By the time the time you notice shes half common lawed you or worst, she tells you shes gonna have your baby,

Why do you think you see all these relatively decent guys with all these fat chicks?

View media item 313917
View media item 131111

Yall gonna learn

Yall gonna be those Black guys at the mall walking around with the White whales when youre 30....keep chasing that" thickness"

:lol:

Like this is best shes ever gonna look....like ever

Last edited:
Yall gonna learn

Yall gonna be those Black guys at the mall walking around with the White whales when youre 30....keep chasing that" thickness"

Like this is best shes ever gonna look....like eve
r
View media item 131111
dont know why yall keep talking about walking around dating these yambs, getting married and making babies.

the hell wrong w/ you brah?

maybe its me.. but i'm smashing broads... kicking it...

and when it turns sour, i'm on to the next yamb...

i cant eem name all the girls i've ran up thru... so why in the hell would i be worried about what she gonna look like 5 years ago?

any guy that says "this girl gonna be fat in 5+ years" aint about that yamb life...

I can't believe you went through the trouble of typing all this stupidity.

I had sex with more than a few chicks "long enough"......they also long gone.

Common law? Babies?

**** is you talking about? You sound ridiculous using these Fantasyland scenarios to make a point.

Last edited:
Strange, she looks chubby in the green top and white hot pants but thick in the blue t and gray sweats/leggings.

Either way would hit it now before she gets fat. She's that kind of white girl body type.
Yall dudes are too focused on the future. If you get the chance to smash now, smash now. Remind me of Anton talking about I wouldn't want this chick to be my wife cuz she'd be fat when we're older. Stop it. Why you jumping to that conclusion? On some Ted Mosby every new chick I get with might be my one and only love type of ******. Focus on the present. Leave that petty worrying for later IF it comes to that.

or at least come with a better excuse....

Then shes gonna permanently be in your future

View media item 313917
This reasoning is insane and assuming a bit much but it is sound logic when applied to thirsty dudes who are sprung :lol:

But still focus on the present.

I never said shes ugly or not sex worthy

I said shes definitely gonna get fat sooner than later.

And I said yall are so thristy

According to yall this girl and girls of her ilk are gonna be the end of Black women. Like really? Really? :stoneface:

Are yall that hard up for some White women? Because like Its been said by others you can find girls like her all over if thats your thing.

laugh.gif

I never said shes ugly or not sex worthy

I said shes definitely gonna get fat sooner than later.

And I said yall are so thristy

According to yall this girl and girls of her ilk are gonna be the end of Black women. Like really? Really?
indifferent.gif

Are yall that hard up for some White women? Because like Its been said by others you can find girls like her all over if thats your thing.
yolo son

and btw do you see Deelishes? She is like almost 40 but she is still thick, Michael Blackson being tapping that all day son 
nthat.gif

This reasoning is insane and assuming a bit much but it is sound logic when applied to thirsty dudes who are sprung :lol:

But still focus on the present.

See! :lol:

It sounds like a reach but when you really think about it. t But it happens all the time. Ive seen friends go thru it

Like why do you think you see so many decent looking guys who have their stuff together with fat chicks? Because it started with "Ooo shes thick"

Then it goes to "damn that box is feels so nice".........then it goes to "what you missed your period.....I couldve sworn I pulled out when the condom broke"

then it goes to "awe damn she treats me good....eff it".

Any chick you have sex with could be one day permanently be in your future

See! :lol:

It sounds like a reach but when you really think about it. t But it happens all the time. Ive seen friends go thru it

Like why do you think you see so many decent looking guys who have their stuff together with fat chicks? Because it started with "Ooo shes thick"

Then it goes to "damn that box is feels so nice".........then it goes to "what you missed your period.....I couldve sworn I pulled out when the condom broke"

then it goes to "awe damn she treats me good....eff it".

Any chick you have sex with could be one day permanently be in your future

Damn man, you worse than my mother with this worrying about how the chicks you smash will look in the future.

Just enjoy the pics/videos n keep it movin

Last edited:
I've seen worse. There's better pawgs in Beefneck that's for damb sure. Does anyone have info on who did that Hall and Oates cover in the back it is jamming.

dudes catching feelings up in here. mr friendly is right she will be fat .... all thick girl will be. this should never be a reason to pass on the yambz.
i dont prefer thick girl but once in a while :evil:

Last edited:
Get the **** outta here with that "she'll be fat in 20 or 30 years" even if she is who cares :lol:

dudes catching feelings up in here. mr friendly is right she will be fat .... all thick girl will be. this should never be a reason to pass on the yambz.
i dont prefer thick girl but once in a while :evil:

Nah.

Back
Top Bottom