im kinda short on cash.. so what can i make with these?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

You can make creamed corn w/ those ingredients.

Put the corn in a skillet with a spoonful of flour and a tablespoon of butter, let it cook out a bit then add liquid (water, milk, cream or stock/broth) to loosen up the mixture. Season w/ the S & P.

Or you can make corn soup/chowder same way pretty much but it will be looser of course.
hmm not bad.. i actually tried this..

i didnt have milk so i used alittle bit of slim fast. but its still not bad. ( but im still hungry as hell)

^^
i dont htink ive ever borrowed money from anyone my dude, so its kinda hard to ask my sister for a few bucks, let alone she would have to drop it off to me since i have no cash for gas at the moment.
tired.gif

you need to go on youtube and play "rock bottom" by Eminem and call it a night

You're better off putting all those ingredients in a pillow case, swing at the nearest person you see, and take their wallet.

Knowing you though, you probably don't have a pillow case
ohwell.gif
. So justchuck the can at someone.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

You can make creamed corn w/ those ingredients.

Put the corn in a skillet with a spoonful of flour and a tablespoon of butter, let it cook out a bit then add liquid (water, milk, cream or stock/broth) to loosen up the mixture. Season w/ the S & P.

Or you can make corn soup/chowder same way pretty much but it will be looser of course.
hmm not bad.. i actually tried this..

i didnt have milk so i used alittle bit of slim fast. but its still not bad. ( but im still hungry as hell)

^^
i dont htink ive ever borrowed money from anyone my dude, so its kinda hard to ask my sister for a few bucks, let alone she would have to drop it off to me since i have no cash for gas at the moment.
tired.gif

you need to go on youtube and play "rock bottom" by Eminem and call it a night

Back
Top Bottom