I'm never running in Nike's again.....

i ran in 360's they were pretty comfortable...but i always wanted to try other real running shoes.

i ran in 360's they were pretty comfortable...but i always wanted to try other real running shoes.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Nike should just stick to basketball....

indifferent.gif

i have flat feet and did some research after a previous thread on NT on running shoes. ended up buying some asics matching my type of feet and running type but i was still having pain when running. eventually i bought a pair of vibram fivefingers and now i don't get any pain. it's such a big difference and it feels more comfortable too.

i have flat feet and did some research after a previous thread on NT on running shoes. ended up buying some asics matching my type of feet and running type but i was still having pain when running. eventually i bought a pair of vibram fivefingers and now i don't get any pain. it's such a big difference and it feels more comfortable too.

you're comparing asics to air max/shox?

at least make it a fair fight... if you're going to compare, try one of their "serious" runners (i.e. vomeros or pegasus).

you're comparing asics to air max/shox?

at least make it a fair fight... if you're going to compare, try one of their "serious" runners (i.e. vomeros or pegasus).

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

....after purchasing my first pair of Asics today. I've tried many Air Maxes and Shox and I picked up a pair of Asics 2140's off the clearance racks today. Damn, what a difference. Next shoe will be a Kayano or Nimbus.

Why would you run in Air Maxes and Shox? Nike has some decent running shoes and neither of those are it. 

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

....after purchasing my first pair of Asics today. I've tried many Air Maxes and Shox and I picked up a pair of Asics 2140's off the clearance racks today. Damn, what a difference. Next shoe will be a Kayano or Nimbus.

Why would you run in Air Maxes and Shox? Nike has some decent running shoes and neither of those are it. 

nike shox are for tools who wear cargo shorts and hollister polo's

i run in free 5.0s and i love em

nike shox are for tools who wear cargo shorts and hollister polo's

i run in free 5.0s and i love em

Back
Top Bottom