Im new to Niketalk, is this like Facebook where you socialize?

We remember everything...Be careful what you post
nerd.gif
The truth.

Your dossier just started with this thread homie. Dudes will call you out about past posts.
laugh.gif
It's happened to all of us, so be yourself not a super trumped up version of you on here and you'll be aight. Trying to remember/forget lies on here, gets dudes caught up quick and shamed from NT. Or in some cases the shaming is daily.

General is just like being at the homie's house with mad dudes there talking about whatever and clowning. Welcome.

One more thing. Keep the site a secret. You stumbled here, so that's rule one and two. Don't go telling people about it. I got dudes at work asking me what it is and I hit them with the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 All of this

I am the MILF/GILF god

One day you will understand my obsession with the woman in the spoiler, most NT'ers know who it is without looking
:evil:

Deauxma the goddess!!

The only thing to know about in NT is da hemi and any random time throughout the day you can see pharrell driving through your ****

but word OP, what kind of stuff you produce? Lately I've just been doing things like spreading my butt cheeks apart while bent over dressed as a farmer with a luscious *** fro hanging freely. No ayo, but I been looking to get into something a little more tasteful and hardcore. Think you can help a fellow NT brother out?

Beware of TARPS AND SNIPERS hiding in the bushes!!! HE's WATCHING!!!

If you're looking for a place to socialize here, where people rep you for anything you say as long as you join their circle jerk, search Thread About Nothing in General.
this.

that thread is simply swell.

If you wanna connect wit ppl on their worst behavior from time to time, and listen to the furthest thing from the truth, you've come to the right place. But when emotions run too high, don't worry, theres:

View media item 598072
thank me later

Last edited:
I just like the hi 5 please dont clown in front of teh noobz *insert cool gif here*

Last edited:
We have simps, dudes who smash dimes, & then there's the new guy. We all still fam'. No in between's. Figure out where you stand op!

Back
Top Bottom