I'm new to the whole being single game. VOL. It sucks

I like money and inner peace so much more than women. Women are so over rated single or taken. Find something you are passionate about and focus on that. Jesus I say it in every post man, "true happiness comes from within and no person will fulfill your needs completely". FIND YOU BEFORE YOU TRY TO FIND LOVE HOMIE, YOUR YOUNG!

I like money and inner peace so much more than women. Women are so over rated single or taken. Find something you are passionate about and focus on that. Jesus I say it in every post man, "true happiness comes from within and no person will fulfill your needs completely". FIND YOU BEFORE YOU TRY TO FIND LOVE HOMIE, YOUR YOUNG!

Originally Posted by RedMan

Kay
I use to be like you in my relationship do whatever, (i never cheated) go out hang with the boys etc until one day she had enough and said we needed a break and that break turned into a breakup. I was begging like Keith, crying like Tyrese, and boo whoing like Lenny when she wouldn't have me back. If you have a good girl treat her right, your life will be eaiser.

StillIn
That hope is just the desperation I have for my ex to take me back but I am fully aware of my current reality.

laugh.gif
same over here..she said I put my boys before her. Don't worry about getting your ex back though. Just move on and better yourself. Let her realize what she lost. Women are always confused about what they want. You treat em good they want a douche, you treat em like dirt they want a nice guy. It's annoying

Originally Posted by RedMan

Kay
I use to be like you in my relationship do whatever, (i never cheated) go out hang with the boys etc until one day she had enough and said we needed a break and that break turned into a breakup. I was begging like Keith, crying like Tyrese, and boo whoing like Lenny when she wouldn't have me back. If you have a good girl treat her right, your life will be eaiser.

StillIn
That hope is just the desperation I have for my ex to take me back but I am fully aware of my current reality.

laugh.gif
same over here..she said I put my boys before her. Don't worry about getting your ex back though. Just move on and better yourself. Let her realize what she lost. Women are always confused about what they want. You treat em good they want a douche, you treat em like dirt they want a nice guy. It's annoying

Originally Posted by eight2one

i like relationship +random chicks

word... lol...

but fareal though... just up your team, brodie...

get you a solid team.... AS MANY chicks as you can get, fam..

spit everywhere you go...

TRUST me....

the right chick will stand out, and you'll find yourself spending more time with her than the other chicks...

then, when you withdraw from the other chicks, they'll wonder why...

the more they wonder, the worse they feel... the worse they feel, the more they think throwin that poon is the answer..

by that time, you've won... desperate chicks throwin you poon while a chick you really diggin is on ya arm, but you not committed yet...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

i like relationship +random chicks

word... lol...

but fareal though... just up your team, brodie...

get you a solid team.... AS MANY chicks as you can get, fam..

spit everywhere you go...

TRUST me....

the right chick will stand out, and you'll find yourself spending more time with her than the other chicks...

then, when you withdraw from the other chicks, they'll wonder why...

the more they wonder, the worse they feel... the worse they feel, the more they think throwin that poon is the answer..

by that time, you've won... desperate chicks throwin you poon while a chick you really diggin is on ya arm, but you not committed yet...

pimp.gif

i swear you guys on niketalk are soft as charmin.... man the %$@# up! Coming off a long relationship I say I LOVE BEING SINGLE!!!!!!! But damn i think some of you treat these women like they your mommas.... you lookin for or a momma or some $+*!... How can you NOT like %%*+!%@ who you want, chillin with who you want, and doing YOU not having to answer to nobody. Some of you must be orphans....

i swear you guys on niketalk are soft as charmin.... man the %$@# up! Coming off a long relationship I say I LOVE BEING SINGLE!!!!!!! But damn i think some of you treat these women like they your mommas.... you lookin for or a momma or some $+*!... How can you NOT like %%*+!%@ who you want, chillin with who you want, and doing YOU not having to answer to nobody. Some of you must be orphans....

I tell people all the time that before they get into a relationship they have to know how to be single first. By that I mean enjoy meeting/dating new people, focus on getting money and how to fill in your time when you are bored (develop new hobbies etc.)... pretty much learning how to be independent and look out for yourself. If you dont know how to be single then you're gonna be simpin when in a relationship because you dont know how to be independent.

I just got out of a 2.5 year relationship a couple months ago and I love being single right now. Some females can be a trip but just find a new one... thats the whole point of dating. It's fun
pimp.gif

I tell people all the time that before they get into a relationship they have to know how to be single first. By that I mean enjoy meeting/dating new people, focus on getting money and how to fill in your time when you are bored (develop new hobbies etc.)... pretty much learning how to be independent and look out for yourself. If you dont know how to be single then you're gonna be simpin when in a relationship because you dont know how to be independent.

I just got out of a 2.5 year relationship a couple months ago and I love being single right now. Some females can be a trip but just find a new one... thats the whole point of dating. It's fun
pimp.gif

I was single for awhile, I think maybe 2 years or so. Now, that I'm in a relationship it feels good to have someone by your side that is there for you.

I was single for awhile, I think maybe 2 years or so. Now, that I'm in a relationship it feels good to have someone by your side that is there for you.

Was with my ex for 2.5 years..she was my backbone and now we don't even talked. I mean I was a horrible bf, cheated and all that but I still loved her.

So we finally broke up and I didn't realize how @$!!+*+ happy I was. I have about 4 chicks I see on the regular, numerous more I talk to/smash just for fun and still go out to meet more.

Single life is amazing. I don't know why anyone would want one chick, but I guess its different for other parts of USA/the world.

I mean being in NYC, you fall in love everyday. I can't stay faithful word to BIG

Was with my ex for 2.5 years..she was my backbone and now we don't even talked. I mean I was a horrible bf, cheated and all that but I still loved her.

So we finally broke up and I didn't realize how @$!!+*+ happy I was. I have about 4 chicks I see on the regular, numerous more I talk to/smash just for fun and still go out to meet more.

Single life is amazing. I don't know why anyone would want one chick, but I guess its different for other parts of USA/the world.

I mean being in NYC, you fall in love everyday. I can't stay faithful word to BIG

wait? So does not being in a relationship suck? or Not being able to get the P anytime you want suck? I think its more of number 2 then number 1.

wait? So does not being in a relationship suck? or Not being able to get the P anytime you want suck? I think its more of number 2 then number 1.

Just broke up last week, was together 3.5 years. Seriously sucks, i was in such a mental breakdown, especially cuz im studying for finals but I'm ok for now.  Worst part is there was no reason we split, she just changed overnight basically.  Gonna be a crappy holiday again
frown.gif
 just hope i can finish the semester strong

Just broke up last week, was together 3.5 years. Seriously sucks, i was in such a mental breakdown, especially cuz im studying for finals but I'm ok for now.  Worst part is there was no reason we split, she just changed overnight basically.  Gonna be a crappy holiday again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ThA ShErMaNaToR

frown.gif

I'm in the same boat as you, I just want to finish my semester strong. I'm just glad I have some good friends that are there for me.

frown.gif

I'm in the same boat as you, I just want to finish my semester strong. I'm just glad I have some good friends that are there for me.

frown.gif

I am catching a trend here. All of your gf break up with you. Y'all must not be doing something right.

frown.gif

I am catching a trend here. All of your gf break up with you. Y'all must not be doing something right.

Back
Top Bottom