I'm not taking shots, I just don't understand... (Lil B related.)

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

As much as I don't give a $+#% about his "music",these threads are starting to get on my nerves (no disrespect to you OP).His *!+! is wack to me PERIOD,but if cats see something in it then let em' live.If you (like me) don't then pay him no mind and listen to what moves YOU.
pretty much

this age of information, thank you base god ,walk the world, listenin to his songs where he actually cares op thats all
pimp.gif

this age of information, thank you base god ,walk the world, listenin to his songs where he actually cares op thats all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

What is this "it" that there is to get?

We're talking about music artists. You either like it or you don't. How is "understanding" how or why someone likes something going to influence how you feel about it?

It's all subjective.
QFT.

These threads have gotten annoying as +%#%. These joints are popping up weekly and I'm starting to think that the cats making these are just trolling us.

What is this "it" that there is to get?

We're talking about music artists. You either like it or you don't. How is "understanding" how or why someone likes something going to influence how you feel about it?

It's all subjective.
QFT.

These threads have gotten annoying as +%#%. These joints are popping up weekly and I'm starting to think that the cats making these are just trolling us.

Seriously...how many times is this thread going to get made?

i dont know man but it seems like dudes get mad because they cant get into his music or something

Seriously...how many times is this thread going to get made?

i dont know man but it seems like dudes get mad because they cant get into his music or something

For some reason Yuku won't let me add text to my other post, but what I was saying was just please stop making these threads, we get it, you don't like Lil B. It's gotten to the point now where it's no longer "I don't understand how you guys like Lil' B" and turned into "I refuse to understand why you guys like Lil B, and I'm gonna hop on the hater bandwagon". I bet 9 out of 10 of his haters haven't even searched past his cooking songs, and even when they do, it's "I don't care if this was a dope song he still sucks, he has a ghost writer". Anyone who says they can't figure out Lil B by now is just being pure lazy and embracing the hate, dude has put out MORE than enough evidence that he can rap, but it's over shadowed by his cooking songs (go to his YouTube page and click on the "most viewed" button and see the videos that are there, notice a trend?). It shows where music and the fans are at right now, thanks to your favorite rappers (Wayne, Ross, Big Sean), nobody wants to hear lyrics with a true positive message anymore, they want that dumb "I'm in the club with a Ferrari, with my ak47, making it rain, in my all over print Gucci leather jacket" type #*%!.

The levels of sodium are very high in Lil' B haters now a days
laugh.gif

For some reason Yuku won't let me add text to my other post, but what I was saying was just please stop making these threads, we get it, you don't like Lil B. It's gotten to the point now where it's no longer "I don't understand how you guys like Lil' B" and turned into "I refuse to understand why you guys like Lil B, and I'm gonna hop on the hater bandwagon". I bet 9 out of 10 of his haters haven't even searched past his cooking songs, and even when they do, it's "I don't care if this was a dope song he still sucks, he has a ghost writer". Anyone who says they can't figure out Lil B by now is just being pure lazy and embracing the hate, dude has put out MORE than enough evidence that he can rap, but it's over shadowed by his cooking songs (go to his YouTube page and click on the "most viewed" button and see the videos that are there, notice a trend?). It shows where music and the fans are at right now, thanks to your favorite rappers (Wayne, Ross, Big Sean), nobody wants to hear lyrics with a true positive message anymore, they want that dumb "I'm in the club with a Ferrari, with my ak47, making it rain, in my all over print Gucci leather jacket" type #*%!.

The levels of sodium are very high in Lil' B haters now a days
laugh.gif

No grown man is suppose to understand Lil B or Soulja Boy. So if you don't get them quit trying because you've probably outgrown such foolishness.

No grown man is suppose to understand Lil B or Soulja Boy. So if you don't get them quit trying because you've probably outgrown such foolishness.

So...

The reason threads "like this" are so popular because the trolls like to watch the fanboys get riled up. It wasn't my intention to bash the dude. My favorite rapper would probably kill to have the buzz Lil B is working with right now.

Seriously though, my question was about the musical attraction.

But why are yall mad that people are discussing music in the music forum?

So...

The reason threads "like this" are so popular because the trolls like to watch the fanboys get riled up. It wasn't my intention to bash the dude. My favorite rapper would probably kill to have the buzz Lil B is working with right now.

Seriously though, my question was about the musical attraction.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Cause you're not discussing music.

You can easily go into the Lil B thread and say

"I listened to [insert Lil B mixtape] and it was trash"

PERIOD.

But you're trying to find out why we like a certain artist which is silly. It's art and affects me more. You say you don't like it cause it doesn't sound musical.Does Animal Collective sound musical? My Bloody Valentine? Bebop? Waka Flocka Flame? No Age? I can go on forever and name artists and genres that don't follow the popular melodic harmony of what people call "music".

This is why us fans roll our eyes when we see this thread because we know you aren't trying to learn. You're trying to strengthen your base of support so you don't feel crazy for not seeing any percent of the appeal of this artist. Well congrats you got it.

/thread

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Cause you're not discussing music.

You can easily go into the Lil B thread and say

"I listened to [insert Lil B mixtape] and it was trash"

PERIOD.

But you're trying to find out why we like a certain artist which is silly. It's art and affects me more. You say you don't like it cause it doesn't sound musical.Does Animal Collective sound musical? My Bloody Valentine? Bebop? Waka Flocka Flame? No Age? I can go on forever and name artists and genres that don't follow the popular melodic harmony of what people call "music".

This is why us fans roll our eyes when we see this thread because we know you aren't trying to learn. You're trying to strengthen your base of support so you don't feel crazy for not seeing any percent of the appeal of this artist. Well congrats you got it.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom