I'm now 99% sure that Chris Bosh is leaving in July...

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I'm willing to trade Jason Thompson and Spencer Hawes to get Chris Bosh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why the hell would Bosh go to Sacremento?

To the person who mentioned it, good point about low taxes in Florida. Wade + Bosh + a bunch of bums would still be better then Bosh + the joke of a team that Colangelo has assembled.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Plus all the females there are burning.

laugh.gif
 I'm not quite understanding you.....Are you saying girls in Chicago are hot? or girls in Toronto all have STDs?

Females in Chicago got that firecrotch. I mean, that's assuming he wants to try something other than his 6head having %#%, need 2 headbands, trash talking to LeBron made them lose the game %#% broad he famously is/was messing with earlier in the season. Btt yea

www.aidschicago.org/pdf/2009/media_3_26_09.pdf

www.lubbockonline.com/stories/.../loc_256075471.shtml

www.avert.org/usa-states-cities.htm

www.hivplusmag.com/NewsStory.asp?id=21005&sd=07/28/2009

www.idph.state.il.us/health/statshome.htm
That six head is from texas im pretty sure.

Come the evening of July 2nd, He'll be wining and dining with Pat Riley and Micky Arison at Prime 112, just be before agreeing to terms on a max contract with the Miami Heat.

prime 112^ one of the best places i ever ate in my life man. had to make a reservation a month before i even got to miami.

I think that if lebron comes to nyc, bosh will follow him and be his scottie pippen. This has nothing to do with nyc i don't think bosh cares about a big city. It just makes more sense to attach yourself to lebron. wade's body is gonna break sooner or later and lebron is simply better at this point. But if he doesn't then he's gonna stay in mia or go to dallas or chicago.

i dunno why he's so loyal to Riley though. dude wasted the last couple years of his life. plus miami has never been a hardcore sports town. the lifestyle and tax breaks will most likely keep him there though

i bet dude gets signed and traded to the lakers. once LA doesnt win the championship this year (cavs gonna win it all this year) Bynum, brown, and sasha for bosh....

No, we def. could have told you two years ago.

We all knew the raptors werent making the 4/5th seed.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If I were Bosh, I would go to Chicago.

Good core (Rose, Noah and Deng) and great city.

I would too.

I think Rose and Bosh need each other on the court for the team to make their run to the ECF. More players can settle more into their role as well rather than having guys like Deng being the 2nd option when he's more of a 3rd option.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I would too.

I think Rose and Bosh need each other on the court for the team to make their run to the ECF. More players can settle more into their role as well rather than having guys like Deng being the 2nd option when he's more of a 3rd option.

funny thing is that they should be doing better than being a 9th seed right now.

that team has been under achieving for a good time now.

while Bosh should be a great addition to the team, I dont believe they'd be able to make that ECF push for a long time until they revamp their coaching staff. they need a coach who could tap into those players full potential. I'm surprised Vinny still has his job to this point. They can't always seed 8th going into the playoffs and hope 1-2 players carry the whole team.

Vinny still has his job because i believe they didnt want to make a coaching change in the middle of the season (stupid imo).

Mia. with wade seems like a better fit to me, although Chicago does sound enticing.

Bosh's future imo, depends on what happens with Wade and Bron. Although i do believe he deserves the max, his contract may be something similar to what Stat will get, but a little more.

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

Bosh at center, David Lee would be a beast at the PF with Bosh. Oh and Lebron at SF.

uh no

david lee plays bigger than bosh. 

Originally Posted by gmoney771981

Bosh at center, David Lee would be a beast at the PF with Bosh. Oh and Lebron at SF.

uh no

david lee plays bigger than bosh. 

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Carlos admitting he was wrong about bosh Eh?
pimp.gif

Has Bargnani panned exactly as expected? No. But considering the only other alternatives were Lamarcus Aldridge and Adam Morrison I say we didn't make out too bad.
roll.gif
You must of forgot Roy , Rudy Gay and Rondo were in that same draft.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I would too.

funny thing is that they should be doing better than being a 9th seed right now.

that team has been under achieving for a good time now.

while Bosh should be a great addition to the team, I dont believe they'd be able to make that ECF push for a long time until they revamp their coaching staff. they need a coach who could tap into those players full potential. I'm surprised Vinny still has his job to this point. They can't always seed 8th going into the playoffs and hope 1-2 players carry the whole team.
Injuries

Originally Posted by lakers242007

7 years and we have never been past the first round with bosh....why do we want him to stay in TO??

well well well......look what we have here

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Carlos admitting he was wrong about bosh Eh?
pimp.gif

Has Bargnani panned exactly as expected? No. But considering the only other alternatives were Lamarcus Aldridge and Adam Morrison I say we didn't make out too bad.
roll.gif
You must of forgot Roy , Rudy Gay and Rondo were in that same draft.
Why you actin like Roy, Gay and Rondo were potential #1 picks at the time? A GM would have had hell to pay if he selected any of those guys #1 at the time and it would have been the equivalent of taking like Darrius Heyward-Bey (a guy that you didn't need to take that early who you could have traded back for).

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom