Im seeing these planes in the sky leaving these long trails of clouds.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

CHEMTRAILS

lol @ chemtrails being like car exhaust in cold weather

yes, nawth, they're exactly like that...

see, chemicals and harmful pollutants are introduced into our water system via planes and cars

do you see?

man, the regular ole condensation plane trails dissapate very rapidly

chemtrails be there all day.

ive looked in the sky and saw a clear sky with NOTHING BUT CHEMTRAILS...like 14 of them %!*%@...

not a plane in view.

explain.

I realize that they're more than just water condensation but it's a part of plane mechanics, just like you see car exhaust coming from cars in the winter.

Ok fine, they're put there on purpose. You are going to die from chemtrails from planes. %!@ are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing. So go put on a tinfoil hat and worry about it.

yeah, i'm not gonna do anything...

what can i do?

if this is all true, it's not like you could call the police like "sir, i think these planes are..."

you made the comparison to car exhaust...which is toxic...and poison.....

so, i was just agreeing with your comparison.

water vapor doesn't stay in the atmosphere for 9-12 hours at a time, g.

Really though, even if they are some sort of conspiracy, what the hell are they doing? Seems like kind of a stupid, unnecessarily obvious plan. If you'regoing to give the government credit for wanting to introduce some sort of harmful whatever into wherever, at least give them credit for being a littleinconspicuous about it. Why not just add these harmful whatevers into the water supply or something so not everyone can just look up and see them.

I have heard some interesting stories about chem trails. A good friend of mine who attended USC with me (who is now a chemist) was explaining how theconspiracy theories aren't are far fetched as people think. I know nt has a lot of nay-sayer's, anti-conspiracy theorist if you will, who won'teven be open minded to the fact that this would actually be any government's best form of population control to go unnoticed.

I think what comes out of planes is more than just water vapor though, even though they call it condensation trail. Water vapor is in car exhaust tooobviously, since it's visible in the winter. I'm just going to assume that there are toxic fumes and gasses leaving planes while they travel just as ithappens with vehicles. But these fumes are a byproduct of air travel and not necessarily "put there" on purpose, just like car exhaust is a byproduct of driving cars.

And for water droplets/vapor not staying in the atmosphere for any long length of time, what do you think clouds are b?
roll.gif

And I'm not one to dismiss every conspiracy theory flat out, you bet our government hides information from the general public and probably do participatein ethically shady programs, but if they're going to gas us they might as well use crop dusters. They spray crap constantly yet no one is going toquestion it because that's what they do. And using gases in the upper atmosphere just isn't an efficient way of distributing chemicals. Youcan't target even general areas at that elevation. Water supply contamination is the way to go/

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Really though, even if they are some sort of conspiracy, what the hell are they doing? Seems like kind of a stupid, unnecessarily obvious plan. If you're going to give the government credit for wanting to introduce some sort of harmful whatever into wherever, at least give them credit for being a little inconspicuous about it. Why not just add these harmful whatevers into the water supply or something so not everyone can just look up and see them.
the thing is, planes normally leave contrails (condensation) when it's cold enough, so to most people, a trail that persisted in the skywouldn't set off an alarm like an orange cloud or something random would. yea, it's cliche, but sometimes the best place to hide something is in plainview.

the deal with the water supply is it's a bit more regulated and scrutinized, plus it's easier to trace. if you "drop" something out of aplane, it's far harder to trace or even prove it came "from the sky"

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Seriously? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? They're condensation trails. Like when you see car exhaust in the cold weather.

simplest answer makes the most sense.

nawth, clouds are impacted by various things, i.e. temperature, pressure, etc.

they're natural occurances

even if im bugging and it's normal "runoff" like a car's exhaust...

it's still not water staying up in the sky.

there are days i see not a cloud in the sky...just 14 chemtrails...that stay in the sky, unmoving (unlike clouds) for 10 hour periods...

Back
Top Bottom