I'm sleepy all the damn time. Vol. How many hours do you guys usually sleep.

Just recently........ actually ever since college. I can't stay awake anymore. what the fronk is going on? Does anybody drink coffee or energy drinksreligiously sometimes I think I have to.

Don't drink coffee or energy drinks anymore. The crashes are not worth it. You should get a minimum of 5 hours of sleep per night. I don't know howmuch sleep you get but your physical appearance will take a hit because of it. I'm in college as well and you have to draw the line to which you'llkeep working and put the books away for the night. You need sleep to retain the information that's why cramming rarely works.

Did you knock a chick up?
nerd.gif

Do you stay up late?

Try exercising of some sort during the day and not eating a lot of greasy/fatty foods. Do things to keep your body awake and eat healthy. Also, try not to takenaps longer than 15-20 minutes or avoid them all together.

For the past 4.5 years of College, I have probably averaged like 5.5-7 hours of sleep.

I get at least 4 hours on a good day. I'm always doin somethin, look down at the clock, it's 4 and 5am
smh.gif

OP can't handle the strenuous college life. Get used to it

im always sleepy man..

i try to go to sleep before 1..

i go to sleep somewhere between 1130-1 smh n i still be needing sleep..

the best time i sleep is eihter fri night or sat night..

i go to sleep from like 1am - 12pm.. i be loving that goood oooo sleep

I stay up till around 5 am and don't wake up until around 12 or 1 or 2 pm
sick.gif
tired.gif

I don't have a problem sleeping it's just that the current sleeping schedule I'm on is ******ed

I was just saying this to a friend of mine. I have a good sleeping pattern, getting a good amount of sleep nightly (with naps here and there), yet I will besomewhat tired throughout the day.

go to bed earlier...

i get anywhere from 3-12 hours....lol seriously! just depends on what time i fall asleep, sometimes at 6pm, sometimes at 4am(having to be up at 7am)

you might have narcolepsy. get it checked out by a dr if it really bothers you. also do you take a lot of afternoon classes? or do you eat right before you goto class? i find it HARD to stay awake in any of my afternoon classes and if i eat before that it's game over.

Right now my sleeping schedule is horrible. But the only place I get super sleepy at is school. Its so boring its crazy. Oh and on rainy days.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

you might have narcolepsy. get it checked out by a dr if it really bothers you. also do you take a lot of afternoon classes? or do you eat right before you go to class? i find it HARD to stay awake in any of my afternoon classes and if i eat before that it's game over.
No more afternoon classes for me, I feel like I'm on autopilot too often. I think I'm going to let my Dr know about my tiredness. Becauseeven though I sleep late (1-3am), I still find myself struggling to get up at 11am. I hope I'm not malnourished or something.

I have this problem too. It has happened ever sinced i transferred to the University. Dont know what it is. I sleep late but i usually get 6-8 hours of sleep.

I cannot live without coffee.....

Not latte or mocha, just give me some coffee and I'm good.

I avg 6 hrs a night, maybe less...Well definitely less Jan - April.

Back
Top Bottom