I'm sleepy all the damn time. Vol. How many hours do you guys usually sleep.

Just like sex no matter how much I get it's not enough unless it was good dead sleep, then I'm good for a day or two. I don't know whats going on.I used to be able to wake up and be good the whole day. no naps no nada. but I can't focus.

I sleep like for 9,10 hours
smh.gif

I wish I could do 5-6

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I stay up till around 5 am and don't wake up until around 12 or 1 or 2 pm
sick.gif
tired.gif

I don't have a problem sleeping it's just that the current sleeping schedule I'm on is ******ed

son im on the same %++# as you except recently ive been falling asleep around 7am. some nights I just pop a few tylenol pms though if i know i need to wake upearly. %++# will knock you out in like 15-30 mins.

Depends what my school schedule is like. If I have some down time, I'll catch up on sleep. Otherwise, I just get as much as possible...

Pulled an all nighter last night. Got 4 hours of sleep the night before.

I feel like murder, that's how sleep-deprived I am.
sick.gif

I get 6 hours per night, I feel good every day. Took me about 3 weeks to get used to it.

I usually sleep for like 8 or 9 hrs. But there are those days where I sleep really late but end up waking up extra early.

'Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.'
-Benjamin Franklin

Having said that, I go to bed at about 2AM and wake up at about 10AM normally.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

'Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.'
-Benjamin Franklin

Having said that, I go to bed at about 2AM and wake up at about 10AM normally.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

I have this problem too. It has happened ever sinced i transferred to the University. Dont know what it is. I sleep late but i usually get 6-8 hours of sleep.
You should try exercising or playing sports. I read that an inactive body will always feel sluggish and tired if you arent doing any physicalactivity even if you are getting a good amount of sleep. Once I started going to the gym and playin basketball I stopped sleeping from 6pm-5am almost everyday
smh.gif

i made a thread like this before............i need only 4-5 an i never feel tired nor do i take naps.

no I don't drink that stuff,
but believe it or not exercise can give you more energy through out the day as well as a better diet

I usually sleep 6-7 hours on weekdays and 9-12 hours on the weekend
smile.gif

man my sleeping schudule is all f'd up!!!
I heard cleaning out your system will make you feel less tired also. try doing that.

could be depression/stress.

when i was in college, i slept like a muaa when i was stressed.

Ever since i got 'sick' and stopped being physically active about a year ago, I noticed i get tired and sleepy all the time
smh.gif
slow signs of obesityFTL

Back
Top Bottom