I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

AceBoogie wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

We need to have facts to justify anything. Like did Rhianna know she had herpes? Does Chris Brown even have it? Did Chris beat Rhianna before he even knew about that accusation?

Still, I really think it is a tough sell to beat any chick. I am getting the impression that some of you guys on here would/have hit a woman before. And I am not even talking about "Yeah I would do it if someone gave me herpes!"....like some crap you just say on here cause this is the internet and other people are saying it. I am talking about you looking at yourself without admitting it on NT and actually saying that you would beat a woman if it comes down to it. I think that is just sad.
Hitting a girl is never ok, herpes or not, and i'm sure he'll have his day in court. But for CB's sake he better hope jail is not in the foreseeable future. He'll have thousands of screaming inmates chasing him instead of women.

WTH?? Stone ages .. not even because back then woman knew their roll STF U go inside cook and have children .. now they talk mad wreckless screw with peoples bread ... have loose hands etc ... a woman put her hands on me once to many time after I warned her .. she might just get KO'd .. you might not hit her because you are #*@! .. let a woman walk over you once she will do it again ...

And for the fool that states that if a woman have herpes and you willily sleep with her at your own risk, then its your fault .. stf u my dude .. if a woman knows she has something, she needs to say it, because if not she just screwed your life .. hence the reason why if you know you have aids and sleep with someone and not tell him and he/she get infected you can be charged ...

1) We're arguing speculation...none of this +#%+ has been confirmed or denied.

2) You're making the assumption that shortie knew she had it and layed w/u just to give it to you. My aunt used to be a social worker handin' outcondoms and +#%+ - she used to make us read all those HIV/STD pamphlets and +#%+..most muh !$@* as with herpes (specifically) don't even know they have itbecause the symptoms might not show up until mad late (years down the line for some folks).

Sounds like you're the fool.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Here's my take on this whole situation...[/color]

Rihanna's injuries will heal and she is rich so honestly, I could care less about HER...

But before I get the masses wralled up, let me just say that I don't condone Violence against Women. In fact, for the past two summers, I've worked atmy University's Woman's Center as a student teacher in the Violence Against Womens Prevention Program (VAWPP).

However, I can't help but feel indifferent about her situation for the simple fact that she is receiving biased and preferential treatment from the mediaand our society in general. Let's be real, the only reason why this is such a big deal and has become such a big issue is because it involves a"celebrity". What's even more sad is the fact that this issue is all about her. When will the media, and society in general, use this as thestepping stone to focus on the bigger issue at hand-- [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Violence against Women"[/color]

Believe it or not, millions of women are physically and emotionally abused in this country--on a daily basis. Yet, you'll never hear their stories becausewe live in a very prejudiced society that would rather allocate media time, sympathy, and care to the more prominent members of society, than to those thatwould truly benefit from public help.

Rihanna can get on a private jet and fly off to some island paradise to mend their wounds; after her wounds have healed, she can make an album that harps onher "traumatic" experience and rake in millions while doing this; critics will consider her album to be a defining piece, one reverberating with the"will of a strong woman"; she'll most likely be nominated for a few Grammy's and she'll most likely win some of those Grammy's; for afew months--a few years, she'll become the symbol and voice for VAWP Programs everywhere. But after a while, she'll forget about the sad day when CB"did her wrong" and focus more on her good--fabulous--and--lovely life. But still, somewhere in America, there will still be millions of women beingabused; their cries won't be as audible as before because just as before, society's will have stopped paying attention to them.

So yeah, forgive me for not feeling too sorry for Rihanna. She aint the first chick to get the smackdown from her hubby...yet, we act like she is. I'mwilling to bet that there is at least one woman in your neighborhood getting abused--ask yourself why a fuss isn't being made about that...
ohwell.gif

Now for the borderline Ignorant Part of my post:frown:well not really...)

If Rihanna did in fact give Chris Breezy Herpes, then the ghetto part of me feels like he has every right to lay the smack down on her. For those of you thatdon't know, Herpes is a virus that integrates its genome into the host cell genome. This means CB has this monster for life.

His whole life is ruined in the sense that he can never have a "normal" relationship with anyone. He can never have a "normal" physicalrelationship with a woman, and that's on top of the emotional and social damage he faces considering the stigma associated with Herpes and/or any incurableSTD. It's possible that he may not even be able to have children, due to the probability of transmitting the virus to his children--now this of course, isthe case if he's even lucky enough to find a woman whose willing to love him regardless of his "condition"...

So yeah, if this is all started because Rihanna gave him Herpes, then he had every right to lay hands on her.

Her wounds will heal, his virus infected genome will not...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I had to...[/color]

I co-sign and applaud Super-Antigen's post with one stipulation: if it is true that Rihanna had herpes and she knowingly gave it to CB.

Listen Bottom-line it's not right to hit women, but let's be real if one of us made a post about how we got herpes from some girl 80% of you wouldleave a comment like "you betta whoop that trick".

If CB did do this to Rihanna in retaliation for contracting Herpes, put yourself in his shoes...of course he should have been more careful and this incidentcould have never happened but if I was him I would have been so full of rage I can't even say what I would do. To be with somebody for months and love themand then get news that you have a virus that you will have to carry around with you for life...I think you guys should take a step back and imagine if it wasyou...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I co-sign and applaud Super-Antigen's post with one stipulation: if it is true that Rihanna had herpes and she knowingly gave it to CB.

Listen Bottom-line it's not right to hit women, but let's be real if one of us made a post about how we got herpes from some girl 80% of you would leave a comment like "you betta whoop that trick".

If CB did do this to Rihanna in retaliation for contracting Herpes, put yourself in his shoes...of course he should have been more careful and this incident could have never happened but if I was him I would have been so full of rage I can't even say what I would do. To be with somebody for months and love them and then get news that you have a virus that you will have to carry around with you for life...I think you guys should take a step back and imagine if it was you...
Why not whoop her *+% before the grammys....mediatakeout had "herpes" pictures up a few weeks before all this so I doubt it had to dowith herpes. This female, Chris Brown, probably got smacked because he was disrespecting her with the whole "text story" and he wasn't man enoughto let it go...instead he beat a woman, half his size.

This is a real dramatic picture . It is a bit speechless . I feel very sorry . So SAD .

A large portion of you are only defending Rihanna because you have something against CB.(His music sucks, Your girls on his balls, etc.)

A large portion of you would get your %@! beat by CB too, judging by the PYPs.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

A large portion of you are only defending Rihanna because you have something against CB.(His music sucks, Your girls on his balls, etc.)

thats a pretty dumb thing to say.. people are defending rihanna because no woman should ever be beat up by her man as badly as she did (or even at all).. hes alil !$*!# for that... and i would whoop the *$+% out CB

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

thats a pretty dumb thing to say.. people are defending rihanna because no woman should ever be beat up by her man as badly as she did (or even at all).. hes a lil !$*!# for that... and i would whoop the *$+% out CB
I said a large portion, are you unable to read? NT has a lot of jealous people, so all I'm saying is some of these people are coming out ofthe woodwork to defend Rihanna, when in reality their hating #+%%% just want to see Chris Brown fall off.

As far as Rihanna getting beaten, you don't know what happened. Maybe she did deserve it.

SuperAntigen gave a lucid analysis of the situation. Many of the same people claiming that Chris was entire out of line probably would have done worse toRihanna had they been in his shoes... Lord forgive me, but I can think of people right now who may have very well killed her.

At any rate, as some have already said in the post, this is all speculation as of now.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Why are people in here talking like they know that she gave him the herps? Salontalk.com
smh.gif
I've been wondering that $%+# for days now.
eyes.gif

Regardless of what's been said out there, nothing has been confirmed. Not the herpes rumors, the cheating rumors, nothing.

I don't know why people are taking all this $%+# as facts. Let it all play out and then talk from there.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Why are people in here talking like they know that she gave him the herps? Salontalk.com
smh.gif
I've been wondering that $%+# for days now.
eyes.gif

Regardless of what's been said out there, nothing has been confirmed. Not the herpes rumors, the cheating rumors, nothing.

I don't know why people are taking all this $%+# as facts. Let it all play out and then talk from there.

QFT

I never ever Liked Chris Brown I thought he was a punk since the first time I saw him on the And1 Series on TV. He was on one episode that I remember He cameoff to me looking real cocky and full of himself.. Never liked him since then
He will never be able to make big money again, and will be forever tarnished

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Chris Rock said it best, "People always talk about there's never a reason to hit a woman. *!%* that!! There's a reason to push an 80 year old man down the steps, but you just don't do it!!"

This picture just ruined his career.

He's done.

The only thing Chris can say that would slightly ease the situation is that she struck him first, she continued to hit him, and he finally lost control and struck her in a fit of rage...but that all depends on the facts.

And mother *!%* all this "she gave him herpes, she deserves it" talk - if that was my daughter and you willingly smashed her, she happened to give you herpes (a risk you knowingly take smashin' ANY chick), you put your hands on her like that, and she came home to me bloody, hysterical, and crying - I would kill you.
well i hope if we ever had kids that my son would F your daughter so i can see what you would really do....talking tough when you soft like cotton
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude's a punk, but I hope he learns from this mistake.

Both of em are still young.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Moral of the story: Never walk up on Chris Brown when he's krumpin' hard with headphones on.

what you did there...I see it.

EDIT:
Another thing people are forgetting here is that Chris Brown is black. Not to get into a race issue, but famous black people will ALWAYS get crucified in themedia in situations where their fame/fortune is at risk. I'm not saying white people don't get bad media exposure (Mike Phelps), but if you look at thebigger picture what I'm saying isn't biased. That's not to say that some of my fellow black people don't make STUUUUUPPPIIDDD mistakes, but Ifind it hard to see any sort of balance.

Examples:
Barry Bonds--how many other dudes have been caught with steroids and lied (Clemons, McGuire, etc), and are they in the news today?
Michael Jordan-- how many other athletes have gambled and never had a huge deal made about it?

80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

aww ri-ri

btw, I saw this on the comments at TMZ
I don't want to come off like an +%+ but this is freakin' hilarious.

Anyways, I honestly can't believe he beat her that bad. Dude should definitely do some time for this IMO. IDK how there's any way around it.

Back
Top Bottom