I'm tired of y'all New York _'s man ...

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by iBlink

The people who don't like NY have never been. And if they've been, they didn't stay long enough.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i have been to nyc and the place is a dump

home of pick pocketing and con artists

the only people praising nyc are people from nyc
laugh.gif

2edpai0.gif

And why is that New Yorkers come to other people cities thinking they run _ish LOL like people care that you from NYC, let us tell you a secret we don'tcare know one cares , do you want a cookie lol

Originally Posted by vctry20

The people who don't like NY have never been. And if they've been, they didn't stay long enough.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

2edpai0.gif
I swear to god that gif got me crackin up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways by the amount of times you people bring up NYC (both good and bad) proves its the best damn city in the WORLD not just the USA. It's like when abball player comes out everyone is quick to throw Jordan's name out there, when crosby was on the come up they compared him to Gretzky...You don't hearany random post's comparing %!% to Chi-Town.... Relax and enjoy life boy's you can't change the fact that NYC never sleeps
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this thread is type paranoid.

on some inferiority complex type shh.

it's like the little brother tryna go and say he better than the big brother or somn.

i'm by no means belittling Chicago because it's a great city as it is, but this shh gotta stop.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New York City is[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THE[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Global City that offers thebiggest contribution and influence to global affairs and it comes second to none.[/color]

As sad as 9/11 is, why did the attacks predominantly focus on New York? Simply because of stategic planning.

New York City holds most of the political, social, cultural, and industrial headquarters of the world's biggest organizations, conglomerates, companies ofthe world and what have you.

It remains to be the US' most important city because of what's in it, and if New York City had been destroyed ( God forbid ), the impact would be feltSIGNIFICANTLY by the world,

and definitely more than if any other city had been destroyed.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]New York IS the World's Central Business District and you can't say that for ANY other city inthe world.[/color]

cut it out with this, "stop saying Chicago is 2nd to NY" because NO OTHER city comes close to New York City when it comes to importance andinfluence.

you can say i'm saying all this with bias cuz I'm from NY, but one doesn't need a class in Urban Geography to realize FACTS, not popular and / orbiased opinion, but FACTS.

All it takes is being objective...

If anyone's bias, it's this paranoia that these other cities have that they always gotta talk about NY, in this case, Chicago...

I'd big up my city too if i was from there, but y'all takin this shh too far...

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

Them gays come from California San fransisco, I don't have nothing to do with but if some grown men want to be other men than hell go for it THAT LEAVES MORE FEMALES FOR ME YES SIRRRR!!!!!! Ftw we got the best women, the best food REAL FOOD not that crap yall buy off a cart, good old fashion southern cooking, not none of that turkey bacon yall be eating LOL, and our women can cook and they don't look ruff, like some of these NYC chicks I be seeing( except them Latinas they fine as hell) ATL FTW
tired.gif

That's like saying...

"Are all people from ATL as dumb as you (for the ignorant statement)?"

P.S. I'm not gay, but hate ignorance
eyes.gif

And why is that New Yorkers come to other people cities thinking they run _ish LOL like people care that you from NYC
agree

these dudes be getting chased out of philly

they see the PA plates outside,they get up out of philly and forget there ride

And why is that New Yorkers come to other people cities thinking they run _ish LOL like people care that you from NYC
agree

you got a dude from NY, who reps Cali in your avy, and your quoting an NY rapper.

smh

agree

That's something to be proud of?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

And why is that New Yorkers come to other people cities thinking they run _ish LOL like people care that you from NYC, let us tell you a secret we don't care know one cares , do you want a cookie lol
I beg to differ. Chicks get open when they recognize NYC dude. It makes the job a whole lot easier.

At least in my experiences.

agree

roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Them gays come from California San fransisco, I don't have nothing to do with but if some grown men want to be other men than hell go for it THAT LEAVES MORE FEMALES FOR ME YES SIRRRR!!!!!! Ftw we got the best women, the best food REAL FOOD not that crap yall buy off a cart, good old fashion southern cooking, not none of that turkey bacon yall be eating LOL, and our women can cook and they don't look ruff, like some of these NYC chicks I be seeing( except them Latinas they fine as hell) ATL FTW
tired.gif

That's like saying...

"Are all people from ATL as dumb as you (for the ignorant statement)?"

P.S. I'm not gay, but hate ignorance
eyes.gif

Being that you took offense to my post, I'm assuming your are gay, and that you are from frisco, it's 09 nobody cares if you're in the closet stopcatching feelings go taste the rainbow or something you skittle

Back
Top Bottom