I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop eating
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get a lean look.  Please help if you got the info.

After re-reading the OP, and then EWD's subsequent posts following, I have no idea what purpose this thread even served...The opening post was about his desire to look like some guy. Then he says he's like 6 months away. Then says he's been close to it before. Then said he cut out carbs..but in the same breath said he knew what he was talking about..lol Then he tells guys what he's taking and blah blah blah. I'm just trying to understand why this thread was made..what was to be accomplished? Sounds like blog material. TAN at the very least.

[COLOR=#red]I think most of the dudes in here talking ish and demanding pics are fat bodies to be honest :lol:

They're basically demanding that you prove you aren't fat greasy turds like they are. Ole 20 piece McNuggets for a snack looking dudes :rofl:

I'm not talking about the ones legit asking for advice...just the trolls.

[/COLOR]

After re-reading the OP, and then EWD's subsequent posts following, I have no idea what purpose this thread even served...The opening post was about his desire to look like some guy. Then he says he's like 6 months away. Then says he's been close to it before. Then said he cut out carbs..but in the same breath said he knew what he was talking about..lol Then he tells guys what he's taking and blah blah blah. I'm just trying to understand why this thread was made..what was to be accomplished? Sounds like blog material. TAN at the very least.

[COLOR=#red]You're thinking too much bro, and after reading your post that seems a little dangerous. Get some rest and come back later once you make some sense homie.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I think most of the dudes in here talking ish and demanding pics are fat bodies to be honest :lol:

They're basically demanding that you prove you aren't fat greasy turds like they are. Ole 20 piece McNuggets for a snack looking dudes :rofl:

[/COLOR]
Ay bruh how you get neck muscles that damn near touch ya ears?

[/COLOR]
lmaooooo real talk, like on my mama...I just ate a 20 piece and large fry. Literally 8 minutes ago. I'm built like Superman/Michael Jai White though, so..whatevs

[/COLOR]

Im being very serious when i say this, but why do you think the ones who are asking for pictures are fat bodies?

[/COLOR]

Im being very serious when i say this, but why do you think the ones who are asking for pictures are fat bodies?

Because he's pretentious. srs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom