I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all girlfriends work out? That's important to me. Won't date a girl that doesn't take care of herself.

Last edited:
To get your neck to touch your ears, the most definitive exercise is heavy shrugs

You can use the dead lift machine, a regular bar or heavy dumbbells, also you can do towel neck exercises with a partner if you don't have access to a neck machine

Posted these in our other fitness thread of my recent progression. It all boils down to consistency and diet.

View media item 1097660
I know what I'm talking about.

So I basically have the same physique minus the abdominals. I have a 35% body fat and I'm really not a gym person. I don't have the time to go to the gym but I do my calisthenics at home (elevated diamond, wide, regular pushups, dips, dips with a folding chair for the tri, but no pull-ups. I have to buy an indoor pull-up bar soon. I also do sets of curls for the biceps).

I take my whey supplements and another supplement called "volcano" for a boost in energy. I'm eating my my carbs, proteins, veggies, fruits, fiber, etc. I eat fast good one a week and keep it in moderation. I have a treadmill I use to run on for 30 mins but was getting a bit discouraged because I wasn't seeing the body fat go no where. I don't want to lose the physique I have either because I know your body will equally lose weight from all around your body.

My question is can I keep the same pace of intense calisthenics and running to get my body fat to 8%-11%? I have jump rope but like I said with my work schedule, I really can't get to go to the park. I know the whole running on a treadmill is boring compared to actually running at the park lol. Sorry for the long paragraph. Would appreciate the help fellas.

Last edited:

Posted these in our other fitness thread of my recent progression. It all boils down to consistency and diet.

So I basically have the same physique minus the abdominals. I have a 35% body fat and I'm really not a gym person. I don't have the time to go to the gym but I do my calisthenics at home (elevated diamond, wide, regular pushups, dips, dips with a folding chair for the tri, but no pull-ups. I have to buy an indoor pull-up bar soon. I also do sets of curls for the biceps).

I take my whey supplements and another supplement called "volcano" for a boost in energy. I'm eating my my carbs, proteins, veggies, fruits, fiber, etc. I eat fast good one a week and keep it in moderation. I have a treadmill I use to run on for 30 mins but was getting a bit discouraged because I wasn't seeing the body fat go no where. I don't want to lose the physique I have either because I know your body will equally lose weight from all around your body.

My question is can I keep the same pace of intense calisthenics and running to get my body fat to 8%-11%? I have jump rope but like I said with my work schedule, I really can't get to go to the park. I know the whole running on a treadmill is boring compared to actually running at the park lol. Sorry for the long paragraph. Would appreciate the help fellas.
Stopped reading after you said 35% body fat following you have the same physique.

Carry on though....

View media item 1097660

son....wash your face

Last edited:

View media item 1097660

son....wash your face

:lol:

This may have to replace "go kick rocks" as my new go-to phrase.

Instead of jogging on the treadmill, try doing sprints on a bike

This thread is def delivering the lulz past few pages.

To my man Hank, you should consider subscribing to a few fitness channels on YouTube. Different guys have different approaches and I try to take info from each and keep/lose What I feel respond best for me. One of my favorites is AthleanX because he always explains the science behind his advice.

I myself also struggled with an underdeveloped chest. For me personally I realized I simply wasn't doing enough volume. For years I'd just hit on average 3 sets of a standard press & 3 sets of an incline movement in a workout. I went from only doing 6 total sets to about 15-18 and really started seeing results finally. What I do now is basically just empty the tank - I go until I can't anymore & I don't even count the sets.

I don't care about the science/broscience - I'm just doing something different for the mental challenge and to throw something different at it. Whatever program you settle on, challenge your mind to override your body when you think you're done.

Your body acts just like a gas tank - getting tired is your fuel light coming on. You usually think you can't do anymore reps but I promise when you tap into that mental aspect, banging out those extra reps when you thought you were already fried - that's when you really appreciate the gains

Last edited:
To get your neck to touch your ears, the most definitive exercise is heavy shrugs

You can use the dead lift machine, a regular bar or heavy dumbbells, also you can do towel neck exercises with a partner if you don't have access to a neck machine
HOLD UP.WHATS A DEADLIFT MACHINE?

EWD providing clear cut information not hidden in riddles and broscience.

Repped & appreciated.

View media item 1097660

son....wash your face
:rofl:

Makes thread asking for answers, Has all the answers

Seemsboutright?
laugh.gif
This is funny. Nice Job K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom