imo bmp's

does any1 agree with me that the bmp's should of been high tops instead of mids? would u still copped if they were to release them in highs? Iwould

Of course, way more people would've got em if they were highs. Anyway they're cool as mids to late to complain.

Black/yellow HI 1's is one shoe I would love to see. They're fine now, but would of been alot better as HI's.

Damn do anybody know when some new Jordan's are coming out? Can anybody confirm with pictures what 2009 will bring us? Im tired of these useless threads iain't bought a pair of New J's all year, gotta be the first time i went this long ever without buying a new release.

I don't like mid 1's at all. But I think highs are
pimp.gif

i copped the BMP on RD and there were a good amount of ppl there waiting for FTL to open. i love my BMP but they would be 100 times better high and im suremore ppl woulda been on line that day with me. but like some1 else said too late now to complain. IMO all the mids shoulda been high and its funny that nowthere are makin 90% of the 1's thas droppin into high but all but two of the CWs were
sick.gif

Air Jordan Unos are dope. Yes, the BMP pack should have been made high cut but it'a a simple yet classic look on the feet....word to the 2 tone black andyellow pair.
pimp.gif

hi's or mid's doesnt matter 2 me.

I wouldnt wear em with shorts, and

def wouldnt ball inem. To each his own though.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

1's suck
Right now, I have to disagree with you. But by the time this year is over, and they're done turning the the Air Jordan 1 into the dunk,I'll have no choice but to agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom