imo bmp's

Yes, real Jordan fans would of liked high's more, but at the time of that release, high tops weren't in style like they are now, and the release wasaimed more at the general public instead of the 10% of shoe buyers who are actual collectors.

i think mid top is fine~
of cuz HI top brings back more OG feels...
unfortunately, my legs r too short, high top Is doesnt looked tht good on me... so... mid is fine to me

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i think mid top is fine~
of cuz HI top brings back more OG feels...
unfortunately, my legs r too short, high top Is doesnt looked tht good on me... so... mid is fine to me

cosign. I'm only 5'6" and Jordan 1 Highs look funny on me when I wear shorts. I prefer the look of the high cut on the shelf but not on my feet.With jeans it doesn't matter, but with shorts it's mids all day. I love my old loves.

solekollectah81 wrote:
Yes, real Jordan fans would of liked high's more, but at the time of that release, high tops weren't in style like they are now, and the release was aimed more at the general public instead of the 10% of shoe buyers who are actual collectors.
your are absolutely right

Originally Posted by NJstress03

solekollectah81 wrote:
Yes, real Jordan fans would of liked high's more, but at the time of that release, high tops weren't in style like they are now, and the release was aimed more at the general public instead of the 10% of shoe buyers who are actual collectors.

High tops were always in style homie...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Damn do anybody know when some new Jordan's are coming out? Can anybody confirm with pictures what 2009 will bring us? Im tired of these useless threads i ain't bought a pair of New J's all year, gotta be the first time i went this long ever without buying a new release.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by NJstress03

solekollectah81 wrote:

High tops were always in style homie...
grin.gif

Yes, but NOT like now, I mean, every teenie bopper is wearing skinny jeans and High tops.

there will be a high top black toe later on this year is that helps along with a celtics colored high top

Back
Top Bottom