IMO Packages are ILLEGAL

Whassup NTers its a nice saturday afternoon

I suddenly thought that all those packages JB has been releasing are ILLEGAL

The main reason why I think packages are illegal is because packages are a type of tying

I believe everyone knows that MS has been sued for tying
(MS combined MS Office,IE,WMP into Windows and forced Windows users to use MS office,IE, and WMP)

Maybe if NT shoeheads unite and make a consumer organization we could file a civil law suit against JB for releasing packages
and limiting consumers' right to buy what we want and to not buy what we don't want

By releasing packages and making consumers buy what they don't want is undoubtedly illegal and we should claim the rights of consumers clearly.

Some people like both shoes.. so i doubt anyone would do anything as they feel like nike is their savior.

Originally Posted by Rafool

No one cares what you think.

Deal with it.

i just posted my thoughts cuz lotta pple are sick of packages
and its just an IDEA
and actually im not a hater of packs

I, for one, am sick of the packages.

Email a couple lawyers and explai nthe complete situation and get their input.

Deal with it.
Every 1st reply in practically every thread in the JB forum is like this. You need to shut the %### up and stop with these posts you continuallydo over and over.
indifferent.gif

If you have nothing to contribute, then keep it to yourself.

that doesn't sound too bad.

i don't mind packages but i think everyone should have the option to cop the individual shoes.

I brought this up yesterday in another post when someone said it is illegal in some places in Europe. I'm not a big fan of packs, and i think JB would makemore money, at least from me, if the sold individually. There was a CDPs i bought and didn't like 1/2 the pack, but there were a few more that i skippedbecause i either already had one shoe or hated 1/2 the pack.

It should be illegal, because many times with the CDPs they were essentially forcing thier loyal consumers to spend double by bundling a classic with some newretro+ garbage. It could also easily be argued that the whole industry is price gouging. But they are just 1 choice in the athletic shoe market,so if youdon't agree with the way they run things, there are other options. Its not like MS, which is used by most of the population. Then again, there have beenplenty of dumb lawsuits that have won.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Deal with it.
Every 1st reply in practically every thread in the JB forum is like this. You need to shut the %### up and stop with these posts you continually do over and over.
indifferent.gif

If you have nothing to contribute, then keep it to yourself.
Um, no.
indifferent.gif

That's because every thread in the JB forum is stupid.

I don't see a contribution to this thread from you either so why don't YOU just s.t.f.

There's an ignore feature, use it so you don't get butt hurt again.

laugh.gif

just like people in other threads have said, we can sit here all day and voice our opinions about JB but there are a Legit Corporation who as been verysuccessful over the last decade and there sales continue to grow due to fusions and these packages, look at how much we discuss them and we all know, that comeRD they will be sold out everywhere. I'm 100% against packages but we (NikeTalk) is just a small community that really have no pull against JB. i meanreally, what makes you think they really care what we think? its all about money...

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

Whassup NTers its a nice saturday afternoon

I suddenly thought that all those packages JB has been releasing are ILLEGAL

The main reason why I think packages are illegal is because packages are a type of tying

I believe everyone knows that MS has been sued for tying
(MS combined MS Office,IE,WMP into Windows and forced Windows users to use MS office,IE, and WMP)

Maybe if NT shoeheads unite and make a consumer organization we could file a civil law suit against JB for releasing packages
and limiting consumers' right to buy what we want and to not buy what we don't want

By releasing packages and making consumers buy what they don't want is undoubtedly illegal and we should claim the rights of consumers clearly.
Microsoft didnt force that on ANYONE thats like saying Apple forced safari on you or itunes. If they didnt put it there the computer would nothave worked out of the box

This is stupid because its their bussiness with Plenty of competion. Sueing wouldnt do a thing

Illegal???????
why just buy what u want done deal
If u dont like packeges then dont buy them tho JB dont force noone to buy them stuff

Back
Top Bottom