Impeachment: American Crime Story | FX Tuesday at 10 p.m

Joined Sep 3, 2014
First episode was very good. Will have to wait till this weekend to watch the second episode with my GF. But I can already tell come awards season this show is going to clean up. Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp is a sure fire winner. Even the woman who played Paula Jones was excellent.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Is this worth the watch? I was looking forward to this but looking at the reviews they there seem to be a clear drop off in what critics thought vs. the previous seasons

Like is the "crime" they are covering really just Bill's perjury?

That's a weird shift from murder

Last edited:
Joined Apr 5, 2008
The People v. O. J. Simpson was great television

The Assassination of Gianni Versace was really good

No way this story could match those 2 but one 1 EP in i like it so far

Joined May 6, 2015
Is this worth the watch? I was looking forward to this but looking at the reviews they there seem to be a clear drop off in what critics thought vs. the previous seasons

I enjoyed the first episode. It seems they are trying to show Monica Lewinsky in a new light as well as show the relationship between her and Linda Tripp. Tripp obviously felt wronged by the administration and this show seems to want to shed more light on this and how she sought out her potential revenge against the administration. But yea the crime part of this show isn't exactly strong. Maybe they want to show how Bill became impeached and what led up to it.

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013

First episode was excellent imo. I know the Whitewater/Jones/Lewinsky story inside out by now but so far I'm still thoroughly entertained.

Joined Jan 30, 2010

Yea this is focusing less on the “crime” and more on how Bill was OD horny might have been some type of predator, and the Republican Party using anybody and anything from that situation to make a scandal and try to get power back at the time

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now