In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

SBP would be a dope fight. Silver Age Supes is a GOD though. LITERALLY.

Not sold on Amazo defeating the Hulk even if he absorbs his power.
Haha yeah, and it's pretty much been proven that SBP is stronger than him... so we all know who the winner of this fight is
laugh.gif
frown.gif
I'm not all that familiar with the Crisis/Crisis on Infinite Earths/ but I know SBP beat all of them and it took a whole bunch of ppl to defeat and imprison him but did he defeat the Superman that has extra powers like mind control, faster than the speed of light, etc.? Cuz from my knowledge SBP does not have all those extra hax powers and just doesn't have any of the common weaknesses.

As for SBP. Hulk would smash his suit and if you're talking as of recent he'd crush w/e lantern ring he has. Then SBP would have to work from there.

laugh.gif

Even without the suit Superboy Prime would rip hulk to shreds. All the suit does is make him immune to red sun radiation and store sun power for him. Without the suit he'd still have his powers so long as he's absorbed any energy in the suit at all. 
Hulk's strength, no matter how incalculable it may seem, is not matching up with a guy who punches through reality and time. We're talking about a dude who could knock you out today by hitting your great great great great ancestor in the face 2000 years ago.

But what does that type of ability have to do with a slugfest?

If you're gonna include that type of stuff then any hero/villain with time/space abilities could best Hulk.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

SBP would be a dope fight. Silver Age Supes is a GOD though. LITERALLY.

Not sold on Amazo defeating the Hulk even if he absorbs his power.
Haha yeah, and it's pretty much been proven that SBP is stronger than him... so we all know who the winner of this fight is
laugh.gif
frown.gif
I'm not all that familiar with the Crisis/Crisis on Infinite Earths/ but I know SBP beat all of them and it took a whole bunch of ppl to defeat and imprison him but did he defeat the Superman that has extra powers like mind control, faster than the speed of light, etc.? Cuz from my knowledge SBP does not have all those extra hax powers and just doesn't have any of the common weaknesses.

As for SBP. Hulk would smash his suit and if you're talking as of recent he'd crush w/e lantern ring he has. Then SBP would have to work from there.

laugh.gif

Even without the suit Superboy Prime would rip hulk to shreds. All the suit does is make him immune to red sun radiation and store sun power for him. Without the suit he'd still have his powers so long as he's absorbed any energy in the suit at all. 
Hulk's strength, no matter how incalculable it may seem, is not matching up with a guy who punches through reality and time. We're talking about a dude who could knock you out today by hitting your great great great great ancestor in the face 2000 years ago.

But what does that type of ability have to do with a slugfest?

If you're gonna include that type of stuff then any hero/villain with time/space abilities could best Hulk.

Seems to me writers just ran out of ways to amp up the volume for the Hulk. But SBP is NOT stronger than "The Strongest There Is". We just haven't seen a writer come up with a clever enough way to show how powerful the Hulk can get. I mean, a reality punch is nice and all, but it's kinda "ehhhhhhhhh". Having SBP punch reality is cheesing
grin.gif
. In that case, the Hulk should be able to punch people in their soul. He's THAT strong. He should be able to emotionally break your spirit, physically... since SBP can punch through the fabric of his very own existence. That @!@! don't even make sense, now does it?
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, the Hulk's strength is stated as limitless. LIMITLESS. Therefore the only DC character in his league that I'm familiar with is Doomsday.

Seems to me writers just ran out of ways to amp up the volume for the Hulk. But SBP is NOT stronger than "The Strongest There Is". We just haven't seen a writer come up with a clever enough way to show how powerful the Hulk can get. I mean, a reality punch is nice and all, but it's kinda "ehhhhhhhhh". Having SBP punch reality is cheesing
grin.gif
. In that case, the Hulk should be able to punch people in their soul. He's THAT strong. He should be able to emotionally break your spirit, physically... since SBP can punch through the fabric of his very own existence. That @!@! don't even make sense, now does it?
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, the Hulk's strength is stated as limitless. LIMITLESS. Therefore the only DC character in his league that I'm familiar with is Doomsday.

Murda He wrote:

but at the end of the day your talking about only strength....there are characters that he wouldn't be able to hit that can take him out in other ways

Murda He wrote:

but at the end of the day your talking about only strength....there are characters that he wouldn't be able to hit that can take him out in other ways

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

isn't abomination stronger than Hulk on paper?

He got destroyed in the most recent hulk movie though.
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
 i know but i mean like without writer bias or anything...all this is theoretical. I think i remember reading that while Abomination is 2x as strong as Hulk, he doesnt have that rage factor that allows his power to grow stronger over the course of battle or something idk

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

isn't abomination stronger than Hulk on paper?

He got destroyed in the most recent hulk movie though.
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
 i know but i mean like without writer bias or anything...all this is theoretical. I think i remember reading that while Abomination is 2x as strong as Hulk, he doesnt have that rage factor that allows his power to grow stronger over the course of battle or something idk

Back
Top Bottom