In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

hulk40cw.jpg

vh40st.jpg

vhulk37dh.jpg

The OG Molecule Man and the OG version of The Beyonder can beat the Hulk. Molecule Man was the only being that messed up Thor's hammer Mjolnr and also Captain America's shield. Dude had control over ANY molecules. He was considered the most powerful being in Marvel Universe other than The Beyonder.

The Beyonder, the Secret Wars One version was quite simply the MOST powerful being in Marvel Universe point blank. Read up on those guys.

The OG Molecule Man and the OG version of The Beyonder can beat the Hulk. Molecule Man was the only being that messed up Thor's hammer Mjolnr and also Captain America's shield. Dude had control over ANY molecules. He was considered the most powerful being in Marvel Universe other than The Beyonder.

The Beyonder, the Secret Wars One version was quite simply the MOST powerful being in Marvel Universe point blank. Read up on those guys.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Still pretty sure my man SBP could solo him, though

Superboyic6.PNG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after 7 pages somebody finally mentions him.  hulk will get wrecked by superboy prime
pimp.gif
sick.gif
.  no contest.

773064-superman_prime_super.jpg

just for extra, AMAZO will give hulk the business too. keep in mind, he absorbs and stores your strengths and weaknesses JUST by your presence. he also learns to how to adapt.  just like when he harness superman's strengths and weaknesses, he gets weakened by kryptonite.  but.. he learns to adapt and overcome the particular weakness.  he just gets better and better every time.

“I learn, but I also adapt…and evolve.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Still pretty sure my man SBP could solo him, though

Superboyic6.PNG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after 7 pages somebody finally mentions him.  hulk will get wrecked by superboy prime
pimp.gif
sick.gif
.  no contest.

773064-superman_prime_super.jpg

just for extra, AMAZO will give hulk the business too. keep in mind, he absorbs and stores your strengths and weaknesses JUST by your presence. he also learns to how to adapt.  just like when he harness superman's strengths and weaknesses, he gets weakened by kryptonite.  but.. he learns to adapt and overcome the particular weakness.  he just gets better and better every time.

“I learn, but I also adapt…and evolve.

SBP isn't fair, dude punches through reality.
326986-realityalterpunch2_super.jpg

I can't find a pic, but just to show it depends on the writer. In Old Man Logan Wolverine actually kills the Hulk after Hulk ate him...I thought that whole storyline was weak

here it is
602-hulk-016.jpg

602-hulk-017.jpg

602-hulk-018.jpg

SBP isn't fair, dude punches through reality.
326986-realityalterpunch2_super.jpg

I can't find a pic, but just to show it depends on the writer. In Old Man Logan Wolverine actually kills the Hulk after Hulk ate him...I thought that whole storyline was weak

here it is
602-hulk-016.jpg

602-hulk-017.jpg

602-hulk-018.jpg

899633-a_sa_super.jpg

I always found this to be 
laugh.gif
 for some reason. He destroyed a solar system with a sneeze man.

But Doomsday vs. Hulk would be good considering the fight would literally last for eons.

How you managed to think those other 3(sans a juggernaut with a fully charged gem) could hope to win against hulk is strange.

899633-a_sa_super.jpg

laugh.gif

But Doomsday vs. Hulk would be good considering the fight would literally last for eons.

How you managed to think those other 3(sans a juggernaut with a fully charged gem) could hope to win against hulk is strange.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

899633-a_sa_super.jpg

laugh.gif

That fight would definitely last forever. When Doomsday dies, he always comes back stronger than the being who killed him. However, Hulk's strength increases to ridiculous amounts just based upon his anger level. After killing Doomsday, Doomsday would come back stronger, only to piss the Hulk off and increase his anger enough to kill him again. Vicious cycle.

But yeah, no one is seeing my man SBP. Dude punches through reality, has immunity to kryptonite, magic, and red sunlight, and he moves entire planets for fun. He accidentally killed half of the Justice League
sick.gif
Hulk will get smashed.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

899633-a_sa_super.jpg

laugh.gif

That fight would definitely last forever. When Doomsday dies, he always comes back stronger than the being who killed him. However, Hulk's strength increases to ridiculous amounts just based upon his anger level. After killing Doomsday, Doomsday would come back stronger, only to piss the Hulk off and increase his anger enough to kill him again. Vicious cycle.

But yeah, no one is seeing my man SBP. Dude punches through reality, has immunity to kryptonite, magic, and red sunlight, and he moves entire planets for fun. He accidentally killed half of the Justice League
sick.gif
Hulk will get smashed.

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

SBP would be a dope fight. Silver Age Supes is a GOD though. LITERALLY.

Not sold on Amazo defeating the Hulk even if he absorbs his power.

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

SBP would be a dope fight. Silver Age Supes is a GOD though. LITERALLY.

Not sold on Amazo defeating the Hulk even if he absorbs his power.

Back
Top Bottom