In honor of the King of the South, let's revisit "I'm Serious"

"Mistakes made on the road to wealth, still aint forgave myself" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Still Aint Forgave Myself" is one of THE most sincere tracks TIP has ever breathed on.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Also i i think TI vs TIP still goes hard....Trap Musik is nice too
pimp.gif

My least favorite cd of his is this one...

You can't be real? You post the most absurd thoughts ever. "T.I. vs T.I.P." was beyond trash. Anyways, "I'm Serious" is dope. I remember seeing his advertisement in The Source and it just said Neptunes on it so I was always curious to who this broke $@% down south cat was with Neptune features? My boy played me "Dope Boyz" and "Do It" the first week it dropped and I've been a fan ever since. Overall the album is a 3.5/5, half of it has his best work but then the other half has his worst work. His last dope album was "King", "Paper Trail" got some gems but my man isn't putting out that quality music

lol, i never said it wasnt dope...i said Its MY---wait hole up...lemme make this clear- MY least favorite...My bro has all his CDs and  id always ride with him and he'd play em...this was the one i remember liking the least out of them all..(then again i havent heard it in YEARS)

I'd say my favorite is Trap Muzik tho...then Urban Legend..Then King...Then TI Vs TIP..then Paper Trail..

got this cd for Christmas of 01........been a fan ever since
pimp.gif
.............this joint bumps alllll the way through with no skips

laugh.gif
 @ Clifford's early *$%% talking on tracks............

"WHAT?!?!?.........i aint the king of the souf?!?!
picture that n_...........i aint got no hits?!?!?!
n_ kiss my @%@ n_!!!!!!!!......n_ i been bustin.....
bust me den n_.........i can fight!!!!!....................
i cant say what the +*** i wanna say n_.............
king of the got damn souf......bust me dennn n_!!!

Grand Royal

btw: Im Serious < toss up > Trap Muzik > King > Urban Legend > Paper Trail > T.I. vs T.I.P.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by T i c a l

King of the South = Scarface.

- Tical.

is that you flip?
roll.gif

I have no idea who flip is, and if you honestly think T.I. is better than Face you deserve to be donkey punched by Ivan Drago.

- Tical.

lil flip... and im not sayin tip is better than face...

when ti was beefin wit flip and called himself the king of the south flip said "no scarface is." basically pullin a *%#!* move...

"Dope Boyz" and "Do It" will always stand out in his catalog to me because of what a raw talent he was back then and since that was the first real time I heard DJ Toomp's sound.

Honestly, I can't pick a "worst" CD, but I guess it would have to be T.I. vs. T.I.P.  And even that one isn't so bad once you understand the "storyline," so much as it's mediocre."

The even cooler part about his first three CD's is they kind of play out like a soundtrack to his life, between him getting dropped from Arista to him going to jail to him representing Atlanta.  King pretty much capped all of that off.

I'd also pick Paper Trail over Urban Legend because of how complete it was as an album.  That's not to say Urban Legend wasn't cohesive, but outside of all the singles it wasn't necessarily his most spectacular effort.

Back
Top Bottom