In it's prime..... MYSPACE >>>>> FACEBOOK!!!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

going outside and meeting girls in person>>>>>>>>

new era - why put all that work when you can just get up from bed log in do a search in your area send a few copy and paste msgs and bingo?
and all that before you even eat breakfast!

says the guy who always posts
frown.gif
 in girl threads
laugh.gif

i agree with OP

i've had the finest pieces of P off myspace
pimp.gif

while this is correct to an extent... the social network was sooooooo much doper back from 02-06 ... 
When i first got on myspace in 04 or 05 it was a free for all....  shorties were beastin just as much if not more than dudes.... 

^^^Exaaaaaaaaactly. It was way too EASY. %*!@ was damn near unfair. I must have smashed about 50 girls off of myspace alone from 04-06.

Thank you Tom.

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

new era - why put all that work when you can just get up from bed log in do a search in your area send a few copy and paste msgs and bingo?
and all that before you even eat breakfast!

QFT

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Could it be that it only appeared better because we were all younger so the appeal was greater?? Just a thought.

probably, but i really do miss adding songs to my profile.. made me feel cool lol 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Myspace >> Facebook

I was in elementary and middle school when myspace was in its prime so I never was able to take full advantage of myspace smh :/

Now twitter, fb, a bit of aim, and now tumblr? That's another ball game

myspace was live....had a crazy numbers of freaks and dummies there, i caught alotta bodies just off the space from 05-07

I think social networking sites was the worst thing that could ever happen to the social construct between a male and a female. The gassing and hyping that occurred on myspace and still occurs on FB is head spinning. With that said I took down 2 on myspace and 6 off Facebook #notbad

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I think social networking sites was the worst thing that could ever happen to the social construct between a male and a female. The gassing and hyping that occurred on myspace and still occurs on FB is head spinning. With that said I took down 2 on myspace and 6 off Facebook #notbad

QTF
Got women with heads so big that they bout to tip over just because they have like 20 likes from a bunch of thirsty lonely guys. 
tired.gif

i thought being on a chick's top 8 meant that she liked me, but it was actually the biggest indicator i was in the deep friend zone smh. always hated the dude who was like on the number one spot.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Localhookupz/migente>>>>>>>
/thread

even when myspace was in its prime, localhookupz was straight up no nonsense smashing bag da AIM SN, rock w/ da sidekick mack game for a day or 2, and it was all yourz....its now called provemyself.com
pimp.gif

migente i bagged quite a few choice chicks i still talk to this day.

Baggin chicks on MySpace>>>>>

coming home to check that inbox, comments, friend request>>>>

Searching within 10 mile radius so you didnt have to travel far>>>

Originally Posted by JustinCredible

^^^Exaaaaaaaaactly. It was way too EASY. %*!@ was damn near unfair. I must have smashed about 50 girls off of myspace alone from 04-06.

Thank you Tom.
I think that's an exaggeration. 50 females?

Absolutely Facebook way too personal to be @+@!@% wit random skeez but myspace bought me some nice cheeks lol

Back
Top Bottom