In Kanye News....

12CF0117-AF57-48B0-96E0-EF09AFD5E9B9.jpeg

What the hell precipitated this “Playboy” talk and sex tape talk?

I think this is in reference to how Kris Jenner "pimped" Kim out by pressuring her into doing a playboy shoot and there were always rumors that Kris gave the green light for the Sex tape because they sued for the rights to the tape and still allowed for it to be sold. So I guess he's saying he won't allow his kids to be pushed into the spotlight by selling their souls for money

30D37F37-A7B4-4872-9F65-F6BA8E218C48.jpeg

AA2318DE-95D6-4ED6-A642-80514814417B.jpeg

Ryan Seacrest is sending an army to the ranch after that last tweet

Edit: NBC execs putting the hit out too
D6E7D1B0-E713-406E-8EDD-9A1265CA875B.jpeg

I think this is in reference to how Kris Jenner "pimped" Kim out by pressuring her into doing a playboy shoot and there were always rumors that Kris gave the green light for the Sex tape because they sued for the rights to the tape and still allowed for it to be sold. So I guess he's saying he won't allow his kids to be pushed into the spotlight by selling their souls for money
I’ll never forget that around the time the tape was about to drop. Ben Baller posted on here how the original tape he saw/heard had a golden shower scene....

Sounds like someone who's been on a cycle of meds and stopped abruptly. Having mental issues is one thing, but having mental issues and withdrawals from meds is x 10.
giphy (4) (7).gif

everyone is so quick to call him crazy and all this bs... you don't know what he knows nor have you lived his life. I bet **** behind the scenes is far more bizzare then any of us can imagine. Hope he doesn't get "suicided" or anything bad happens to him.

everyone is so quick to call him crazy and all this bs... you don't know what he knows nor have you lived his life. I bet **** behind the scenes is far more bizzare then any of us can imagine. Hope he doesn't get "suicided" or anything bad happens to him.
Damn you ready to feed in to conspiracy theory if anything goes down.

The main problem here is Koonye thinks being on his meds is being in the sunken place.

Back
Top Bottom