In N Out Appreciation Thread (Pics)Vol. Reason why West>East

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

in_n_out_logo.jpg
+
logo.jpg
>>> EAST COAST

Thank god In-N-Out is 2 minutes from my house and King Taco is about 5 minutes...
pimp.gif

Haha I just had In N Out a few hours ago after snowboarding. I hadn't had it in probably a couple of months, and it was pretty good. I got a cheeseburgeranimal style with the fries well done and animal style as well, and a Neopolitan milkshake to top it all off. It was yummy.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i mean... yeah that stuff is delicious i agree but... i'm sure your arteries love you.
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

an occassional burger is not gonna kill you....but im sure you graze all the time...and never eat anything unhealthy
indifferent.gif

I have never been to In N Out but I just read that the East coast equivalent is a place called shake shack on 23rd street and also another one on the upperwest. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I'm anxious

word. i've tried EVERY burger place u guys have mentioned. east coast west coast...don't matter. nothing like a double double with some fries.

Originally Posted by ImSoLA

As soon as I touchdown @ LAX in a couple of weeks, the first spot I'll hit is In N Out on Sepulveda
pimp.gif

haha march 6th ill see you there after i get off my plane

TACO DEL RIO >>>> KING TACO

Oh you mad, get familiar with it man.

It's off the 60 & azusa, go north past Valley / Hurley and its the taco stand with a line for days on the left.

Get your self a Special Carne Asada Taco (as many as you can handle)

then let me know
smokin.gif

lived on the west coast my whole life so in n out isn't really a big deal or anything...i would like to try a legit white castle joint though.

Back
Top Bottom