In N Out Appreciation Thread (Pics)Vol. Reason why West>East

there have been so many summer days where I wake up early, I am not hungry, I eat a very light breakfast, go surfing in the cold ocean for hours and then oneof my friends suggest we leave and get IN 'n; Out for lunch and I cannot say no.

The place is crucial if you surf in the Pacific because those hardy animal style fries, three bys and Neapolitan shakes are what you need.

pimp.gif
I need to try this next time i'm on the left coast

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

My Mom says they're building a King Taco over here in the I.E.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup in ontario on mountain and 4th...

That "King Taco coming soon" sign has been on that building for over a year
smh.gif
my gfs cousin lives right over by the cemetary.

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

wsup with their SECREt menu? can someone explain that to me?

The secret menu is not up on the order display (only hamburgers, cheeseburgers, double doubles, fries and drinks are on there) but if you ask for something onthe secret menu, its in the computer.
for example, there are no animal style fries on the menu, but if you ask for them at the counter, it will show up on your receipt as "animal stylefries"

* Hamburgers - "Double Meat" or "Triple Meat" for multiple patties.
* X by Y - Any number of patties and slices of cheese.
* Veggie Burger - a sandwich containing only vegetables, without meat or cheese.
* Grilled cheese sandwich - served with tomato, lettuce and spread, also available Animal Style.
* Extra Everything - adds extra spread, tomato, lettuce, and onions (regular or grilled).
* Extra Toast - bun is toasted longer.[7]
* Chopped Chilies - mild, pickled chopped peppers are added to the burger.
* Protein Style - replace buns with lettuce.
* Flying Dutchman - meat and cheese and that's it, no bun, no veggies.
* Animal Style - add pickles, grilled onions and extra spread.
* Fries "Light" - Decreased cooking time for a softer product.
* Fries "Well" - Increased cooking time for a crispier product.
* Fries "No Boat" - Fries are placed directly onto the serving tray instead of the paper "boat".
* "Animal Style" - Cheese, spread, and grilled onions.
* Cheese fries - called fries with cheese
* Root beer floats
* "Lemon-Up" - a mixture of lemonade and 7 Up.
* "Tea-ade" - known as an "Arnold Palmer", a mixture of iced tea and lemonade.
* Neapolitan shake

I will eat this tonight NT...... will roll one and kill a

4x4 with animal style fries, if I survive I will pos the pics

i went to shake shack when i went to nyc, its one of the best burgers i have ever had, the line is ridiculous though,but i grew up on in n out so it willalways be my favorite.

KING TACO? never had them before ...better then taco trucks? or mom and pops resturant down in SoCAL? ...

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Russoull

in-n-out.jpg
wat yall call this.. i might get 3 for when my cousins come over

They don't do anything over a 4x4 now. Or at least that's what they were doing... haven't tried getting anything bigger.
Thats a lie bro. If you pay for it they will do it. THey cant and wont say no to you. The more patties they sell the better for the store. I KNOWTHIS. I USED TO WORK THERE.

The person comparing IN n OUT to roscoes, You really cant. You should have said ROSCOES> POPEYES.. Roscoes dont sell burgers and In N Out dont sell chicken.

Back
Top Bottom