In NYC, people are waiting 2 hours in line to eat a "cronut."

people wouldn't be doing this on the west coast.

pinks hot dogs in LA?
Or the ice cream sandwich place in downtown LA ?
The In n Outs by the 562 :x

Every time I drive through I'm just like why? :x

Only eat there once in a while so whatever's :lol:
people wouldn't be doing this on the west coast.

pinks hot dogs in LA?

Or the ice cream sandwich place in downtown LA ?
I know a girl that would always scream "It's just a ******g hot dog!" anytime she was in the car with a bunch of friends when they passed by Pink's. One time she got caught slippin' after she screamed it and the driver had to stop at the light. Everyone in their car just shook their head in embarrassment as they just sat there in awkward silence.

I always see people lined up out the door and around the corner at 21 Choices.. I always laugh at those clowns. It's just frozen yogurt..

:rofl: i was joking. People here in seattle be waiting in line for the corniest stuff.
***** cheeseburgers
beths cafe
hell dennys on free grand slam day are lined up around the building

How must it feel to be a owner of one of those shops? You gotta be laughing at what is likely just a simple recipe and simple ingridients getting caught up in a huge hype train. Of course it's in SoHo... And they have a "quota" to hold the hype level at a even level.. Capitalism + stupid people = gives me a headache how some people act out there

On one of those morning shows I was glancing at a few weeks back, I guess there are other hybrids out there as well. The new craze is right upon us.

People waiting in line in the rain for a ramen burger in Brooklyn
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...bout-the-food-craze-eclipsing-the-cronut.html

NYC... home of the hypbeasts?

1376037965635.cached.jpg

Looks bomb​

I can get down with this :smokin

im good with my fresh toasted poppy seed bagel w/butter at 5am ... no lines , $1.50 :smokin

People wait for a while out here in Hoboken for Carlos Bakery :rolleyes

**** is overrated and there's better bakeries in Hoboken :smh:

Carlo's Bakery was decent..but I wouldn't go back to wait in a line for it..

I wanna try one of these cronuts..:pimp:

People have waited 1-2 hours for a waffle from our food truck :D

I consider that a special achievement.

Last edited:
I thought about trying to make them myself using it's croissant dough, but making croissant dough OD 

and the store bought stuff doesn't taste good imo.  You could probably achieve something similar to the cronut using 

Grands Flaky Layers biscuit dough

I thought about trying to make them myself using it's croissant dough, but making croissant dough OD 
and the store bought stuff doesn't taste good imo.  You could probably achieve something similar to the cronut using 

Grands Flaky Layers biscuit dough

Variant cronut shops have been popping up around the nation. Not sure how they taste but even with the other shops, the OG stays getting the majority of the hype. People are SLEEPING on the street for a ******g pastry? What?! :smh: No lie, if someone wanted one that badly, you could easily ask a homeless person to stay on line for you until it opens.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to buy more than one cronut but if I could, I'd split give it to the dude that held my spot. Otherwise, he better be grateful for the $5 I'm tipping him.

I got a nds cronut fs/ft still icey.
Lookin for og twinkies. Southest meetup only.

Pm for pics.

I've had some from a couple different places in LA. It's not bad but paying $4 for just one is slightly od to me.

Back
Top Bottom