In the battle between pop tarts and toaster strudel....

what about breakfast lean pockets? They're good imo. Toaster Scramblers always has me feeling sick after eating it. Might be the cheese and oil.

Two best flavors right here...with the frosted blueberry coming in 3rd

*Edit* Just realized who I quoted...Cal Naughton Jr
pimp.gif
GOAT Movie

Last edited:
nobody want no dry *** pop tarts

Toaster Strudels all day.

This. Its like dry cornbread vs. moist cornbread. Even if the pop tart is heated it cant compare to that flakey goodness. Need a gallon of water after yall eat that pop tart lol

I get irrationally upset when I see someone eat a pop-tart without putting them in the toaster first.

Why not get some freshly fried fries?

That's like saying:

fresh fries > potato chips that got stepped on

likelihood of ya chips getting steps on: very slim

likelihood of ya fries becoming soggy doggy: too high unless you eat them asap.

chips have more refine taste anyway.

so many more assortments and flavors to choose from.

View media item 2306195

View media item 2306196

View media item 2306197
******* Pop-Tarts...seriously?! Pop-Tarts! you might as well pick chips over fries.

Yo, you're my ___ by default now. I used to kill these in these exact flavors when I was younger :lol:

I haven't had any of them in a cool 6-8 years now, and I've had pop-tarts as recently as 2-3 months ago, so I want to give the edge to the latter; but no pop-tart I've ever had can even come close to ******* with anything pictured in this quote.

Last edited:
likelihood of ya chips getting steps on: very slim

likelihood of ya fries becoming soggy doggy: too high unless you eat them asap.

chips have more refine taste anyway.

so many more assortments and flavors to choose from.
my man, we gonna act like chip seasoning ain't just cumin and garlic powder or whatever? I can't make sour cream and onion fries? I'm bout to pull out the Lipton seasoning packet on your *** and show you something, my guy.
Yo, you're my ___ by default now. I used to kill these in these exact flavors when I was younger
laugh.gif

I haven't had any of them in a cool 6-8 years now, and I've had pop-tarts as recently as 2-3 months ago, so I want to give the edge to the latter; but no pop-tart I've ever had can even come close to ******* with anything pictured in this quote.
Pop-Tarts are what you eat out of the vending machine when you skipped breakfast and it's too early for Combos and Pepsi.

Toaster Strudel is what you get when your family loves you and wants you to head off toward good grades, self-improvement and success in adulthood with a little something warm, but people got jobs n ****.

I don't see the comparison, really.

my man, we gonna act like chip seasoning ain't just cumin and garlic powder or whatever? I can't make sour cream and onion fries? I'm bout to pull out the Lipton seasoning packet on your *** and show you something, my guy.
Pop-Tarts are what you eat out of the vending machine when you skipped breakfast and it's too early for Combos and Pepsi.

Toaster Strudel is what you get when your family loves you and wants you to head off toward good grades, self-improvement and success in adulthood with a little something warm, but people got jobs n ****.

I don't see the comparison, really.

Ain't nobody got time for any of this making stuff b.
Fresh out tha bag, 100+ different flavors. Easy. No crying because you took too long to get home and now theyre too cold and after you reheat em in tha microwave they don't taste tha same. Just open the bad and enjoy heaven.

Toaster strudels are what families that don't actually love you but pretend they do by feeding you an ok looking exterior and a extremely mediocre interior product.

Pop tart a day keeps tha doctor away.

#faxes
#noprinterrequired

Back
Top Bottom