IN THE MOVIES WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A BIG BREAKFAST BUT EVERYONES IN A HURRY

I remember that goofy movie when his son was going to college and goofy made that big *** meal for him just for homie to shake out leaving his pops in the feels :smh:

doesn't bother me as they already live in huge expensive houses with all the cool stuff in it - and they're portrayed as middle class

Movie logic man. I dont get a lot of the random things they do. I used to always trip on how the had people with romaine lettuce hanging outta a paper bag with other random things. Hands need to be put on the bagger for throwing fruit and vegetables loose into bags :lol:

I feel you on this one. Especially when i be sitting on couch zooted and my stomach be raping my back.

Whats worse is when somebody take a bigass exaggerated drink of water when my mouth be drier than grandma {}

Movie logic man. I dont get a lot of the random things they do. I used to always trip on how the had people with romaine lettuce hanging outta a paper bag with other random things. Hands need to be put on the bagger for throwing fruit and vegetables loose into bags :lol:

LMAO, carrots all hanging out.

I've always noticed this, it's always bugged the **** out of me. Mom be like "You didn't eat any breakfast..." And they be all casual like "sorry no time..." Like she didn't just spend the last hour making a giant breakfast of ihop proportions.

I've always noticed this, it's always bugged the **** out of me. Mom be like "You didn't eat any breakfast..." And they be all casual like "sorry no time..." Like she didn't just spend the last hour making a giant breakfast of ihop proportions.

I bet no one does this, no one in the world does this.

Back
Top Bottom