INDIE Music Thread

Has anyone given this a listen yet?

I'm 5 songs in and it's pretty good

Digging the King Krule LP.

I remember when they were playing their first stateside shows a couple of years ago and they were at Fader Fort.  Ran into Archy outside the venue and we chopped it and smoked some spliffs.
smokin.gif
  Dude was like 16 at the time. 
laugh.gif

Been a fan since.

Saw King Krule open for Real Estate and Girls, one of my fav shows ive ever been to. All 3 were superb

King Krule album is Top 5 of the year for me. Really great, genre-bending stuff

Been feeling these

Flight Facilities - Foreign Language (feat. Jess)

Banks - Warm Water

Lil Silva - Salient Sarah (feat. Sampha)

Haim - The Wire (video already posted here)

Rhye - 3 Days (same as above)

and lastly,
Chvrches - Mother We Share (song is been out for a while, but they just released the video for it)

Bobby - Tame The Shrew & More Than Just A Friend

Wish we could embed soundcloud players. New stuff from Robin Hannibal under the Bobby moniker.

That alpine hands song is legit thanks for sharing

Saw Spirit Family Reunion when I went to summercamp at the beginning of the summer one of the best shows i saw at the festival. They are so engaging and a pleasure to see them work. Green rocky road is my favorite song of theirs it starts at 4:08 but I would suggest watching the whole thing. More jam bandy than indie but I think some of you will enjoy. This type of music always puts a smile on my face.

brothertiger with some soft indie electro

This is low key one of my favorite NT threads
King Krule album is solid...i like Easy Easy a lot
Kinda stoked for The Cloak Ox new album to come out...just recently started listening to them too
Can't wait for The 1975 album

Really digging Ka The Nights Gambit too.

Jking, The 1975's album is awesome. Listened to them for the first time today and I'm a fan already. They have a lot of different sounds on the project and it all just sounds great. One of my favorites:

Back
Top Bottom