Indigo children ( Hearing Colors, Tasting Shapes )

Hearing Colors, Tasting Shapes

People with synesthesia-whose senses blend together-are providing valuable clues to understanding the organization and functions of the human brain

By Vilayanur S. Ramachandran and Edward M. Hubbard

Scientific American

When Matthew Blakeslee shapes hamburger patties with his hands, he experiences a vivid bitter taste in his mouth. Esmerelda Jones (a pseudonym) sees blue whenshe listens to the note C sharp played on the piano; other notes evoke different hues-so much so that the piano keys are actually color-coded, making it easierfor her to remember and play musical scales. And when Jeff Coleman looks at printed black numbers, he sees them in color, each a different hue. Blakeslee,Jones and Coleman are among a handful of otherwise normal people who have synesthesia. They experience the ordinary world in extraordinary ways and seem toinhabit a mysterious no-man's-land between fantasy and reality. For them the senses-touch, taste, hearing, vision and smell-get mixed up instead ofremaining separate.

Scientific American: May 2003 [http://www.sciam.com]

The Creator of the term Indigo Children

So Jan and I wish to again introduce you to a synesthete: Early on, Nancy Tappe began experiencing one of the biggest anomalies of her disorder: she startedseeing colors around people! These were not spiritual auras, which are a subject of the New Age, but instead probably had to do with basic human energy. Righthere, we lose readers. When we talk about energy around human beings, we get blank stares from men and women of science. They often walk away smirking, havingmade up their minds about "who we really are" as authors.

If you are one of those, I'm sorry to lose you, since I feel this work is about kids and not weirdness. For the rest of you, thanks for having enough of anopen mind to listen to the science here, for indeed I'm going to bring you proof of human energy, being studied by the mainstream.

We are not speaking of fairy dust or angels, but of real energy around a living human being. There have been many studies about the awareness of this, but few,if any, have really explained it. It's very much like the current studies of interdimensionality: the "shadows" of the attributes ofinterdimensionality show themselves, but can't be nailed down to anything we are used to seeing in 3D... which is the way we think and wish to conductscience.

Instead of human energy, some studies are labeled, "human consciousness studies," trying to measure the actual conscious energy around a person, or agroup of persons, by observing this energy actually changing matter. Often done with random particle generators, the premise is that if you can get naturalrandomness to pattern itself in coordination with human emotional disturbance in a controlled situation, you can prove that human consciousness changes matter.Well, it does, and this is now a fact and has given science some puzzles as to what process this might actually be part of.

So again, real science has seen it, but they still don't know what it actually is. Recent serious studies of the placebo affect now show that our minds cando some amazing things within our own chemistry and should be looked at more carefully by the health industry. Measurements of the placebo effect are showingthat people who expect a pain pill to work, are actually receiving the same mechanics of pain relief as the actual drug would give. MRI brain studies are nowclearly showing the pain sites exhibiting physical affects such as blood flow representing changes as if they had taken the actual drug. [Time magazine-March3, 2004-"Picturing the Placebo Effect"] Could human consciousness be that powerful?

Princeton University funded an ongoing study in 1998, trying to measure overall human consciousness of the planet! Originally headed up by Dr. Roger Nelson,"The Global Consciousness Project (GCP)" [noosphere.princeton.edu] showed compelling evidence of consciousness shift coordinating with world events.Using over 30 Random Event Generators placed all over the globe and continually "reporting" to a server at Princeton, it graphed some startlingresults, the death of Princess Diana and the 9-11 event being two of the most potent. You can read more about this at [noosphere.princeton.edu/terror.html].You can also read a scientific review of this project on this web site: [www.indigochild.com/GCP]

What this means is that there must be some kind of energy field around a human that is collectively biasing these random generators. Is it a field? Is it in 3Dor is it interdimensional?

Russian scientist Dr. Vladimir Poponin has discovered that human DNA has a field around it. He is the Senior Research Scientist at the Institute of BiochemicalPhysics of the Russian Academy of Sciences and is currently working with the Institute of HeartMath in the U.S.A. in a collaborative research project. Inhighly controlled experiments in an American University, he showed that human DNA placed in a controlled, contained, environment, continually patternedrandomly spaced laser light photons into the symmetry of a sign wave each time the photons were exposed to the DNA. This was not subtle, and was repeatableover and over. The next surprise was that these photons stayed patterned even when the DNA was removed from the chamber!

Dr. Poponin reported that not only does human DNA have a field of some kind, but that the human DNA field must be so potent that whatever photons it patterns,stays that way even when the DNA field is removed! He also indicated that it might be interdimensional energy. He named the effect, "The Phantom DNAEffect." Poponin is a quantum biologist. [www.twm.co.nz/DNAPhantom.htm]

I don't want to lose anyone here due to the science talk, but basically the idea of an energy field around the human being is no longer fantasy and scienceis finding that (1) It's there (2) It's potent enough to cause nature to shift and pattern into mathematical symmetry, and (3) It's probably aninterdimensional field. Super String Theory would support such a thing as being more viable than ever, since it proposes that there are many dimensions withinevery atom, and that much of what we "don't see" in regular life is in a quantum state (interdimensionally connected to everything else).

pimp.gif

YOU'LL SOON UNDERSTAND

This isn't anything new... as for the evolution of our children im going to have to disagree... although it is possible

Does it matter

the fact is the senses are connecting together

which would come in handy for many things

memory would increase

& nothing wrong with extra sense should be better

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

You guys know that synesthesia is an effect of strong THC and other drugs right?
right, but i think the point of the article is to illustrate that there are some people who experience this phenomena without the use of drugs orother chemicals. gives new meaning to the phrase "natural high"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

You guys know that synesthesia is an effect of strong THC and other drugs right?
right, but i think the point of the article is to illustrate that there are some people who experience this phenomena without the use of drugs or other chemicals. gives new meaning to the phrase "natural high"
laugh.gif

True...
But meditation is also a way to attain synesthesia while in trance. I'm sure that after long years of medition, a "regular" being could becomean indigo child as depicted in the article.

w/o reading the OP, and going off the title of this thread alone, I came to post:

"Synesthesia, right? Isn't that what it's called?"

Now for the reading part...

right, but i think the point of the article is to illustrate that there are some people who experience this phenomena without the use of drugs or other chemicals. gives new meaning to the phrase "natural high"
laugh.gif

True...
But meditation is also a way to attain synesthesia while in trance. I'm sure that after long years of medition, a "regular" being could become an indigo child as depicted in the article.
good point, and coincidentally, i've been reading this article entitled "meditation and depth psychology" which describes that veryphenomena. i've been incorporating "living meditation" into my life (just revisiting my buddhist roots), although i think a lot of the visionsand other sensations tend to accompany the more traditional "sit-down" styles of meditation.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

w/o reading the OP, and going off the title of this thread alone, I came to post:

"Synesthesia, right? Isn't that what it's called?"

Now for the reading part...
pimp.gif

Now for my opinion....

It seems that this "anomaly" is going to be the catalyst that sparks the research that discovers the common ground between the concept of the eternalsoul and the scientific explanation for life. I LOVE it! Scientists, get your bibles out an pray. Fundamentalists, reach for your safety goggles. It'sabout to get real interesting in here relatively soon
pimp.gif

Can anyone else remember how stuff taste? I can't duplicate it but my brain remembers. I always thought that was pretty cool.

laugh.gif

True...
But meditation is also a way to attain synesthesia while in trance. I'm sure that after long years of medition, a "regular" being could become an indigo child as depicted in the article.
good point, and coincidentally, i've been reading this article entitled "meditation and depth psychology" which describes that very phenomena. i've been incorporating "living meditation" into my life (just revisiting my buddhist roots), although i think a lot of the visions and other sensations tend to accompany the more traditional "sit-down" styles of meditation.
Meditation is a very powerful took that taps into very mysterious things. Look up OBE (out of body experiences) as a matter of fact.

A whole lot of dudes talking like they're enlightened beings or something. Synaesthesia has always been there, in some people more than others, while mosthaven't been able to tap into it at all. There's less than 1,000 people in this world with this condition and we got like 5 in this thread? lol

frenchhustler19091 wrote:
That's just called being on drugs. Some drugs that contain pyschoactive properties affect a region in the brain, which produce chemicals thatenable humans to hallucinate. Synaesthesia is a genetic condition that is inherent in people and not triggered through the use of drugs or stimuli of thatnature.

man these kids just be sneakin extacy.

i was rollin off 3 of them thangs, and i told shawty she was looking delicious.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

man these kids just be sneakin extacy.

i was rollin off 3 of them thangs, and i told shawty she was looking delicious.

laugh.gif
Not bad. Well played sir
pimp.gif

A whole lot of dudes talking like they're enlightened beings or something. Synaesthesia has always been there, in some people more than others, while most haven't been able to tap into it at all. There's less than 1,000 people in this world with this condition and we got like 5 in this thread? lol
Thats pretty funny coming from you
laugh.gif

That's just called being on drugs. Some drugs that contain pyschoactive properties affect a region in the brain, which produce chemicals that enable humans to hallucinate. Synaesthesia is a genetic condition that is inherent in people and not triggered through the use of drugs or stimuli of that nature.
Just being on drugs huh? Tell that to Aldous Huxley. I'm not saying there isn't a difference between synaesthesia and drugs, but I alsothink there are parallels.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

A whole lot of dudes talking like they're enlightened beings or something. Synaesthesia has always been there, in some people more than others, while most haven't been able to tap into it at all. There's less than 1,000 people in this world with this condition and we got like 5 in this thread? lol
Thats pretty funny coming from you
laugh.gif

That's just called being on drugs. Some drugs that contain pyschoactive properties affect a region in the brain, which produce chemicals that enable humans to hallucinate. Synaesthesia is a genetic condition that is inherent in people and not triggered through the use of drugs or stimuli of that nature.
Just being on drugs huh? Tell that to Aldous Huxley.

Funy coming from me? I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom