Indigo children ( Hearing Colors, Tasting Shapes )

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

w/o reading the OP, and going off the title of this thread alone, I came to post:

"Synesthesia, right? Isn't that what it's called?"

Now for the reading part...
pimp.gif

Now for my opinion....

It seems that this "anomaly" is going to be the catalyst that sparks the research that discovers the common ground between the concept of the eternal soul and the scientific explanation for life. I LOVE it! Scientists, get your bibles out an pray. Fundamentalists, reach for your safety goggles. It's about to get real interesting in here relatively soon
pimp.gif
indeed

2012 is going to look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

A whole lot of dudes talking like they're enlightened beings or something. Synaesthesia has always been there, in some people more than others, while most haven't been able to tap into it at all. There's less than 1,000 people in this world with this condition and we got like 5 in this thread? lol

frenchhustler19091 wrote:
You guys know that synesthesia is an effect of strong THC and other drugs right?
That's just called being on drugs. Some drugs that contain pyschoactive properties affect a region in the brain, which produce chemicals that enable humans to hallucinate. Synaesthesia is a genetic condition that is inherent in people and not triggered through the use of drugs or stimuli of that nature.

No need to attack people.� I'm just stating what I know from personal experience.�
Dude here is trying to spit knowledge....
eyes.gif
Might as well redefine theword "Synesthesia"...
Taken from wiki: "Synesthesia is also sometimes reported by individuals under the influence of psychedelic drugs, after a stroke, during a temporal lobe epilepsy seizure, or as a consequence of blindness or deafness".
I could dig up some more legit sources... but Synesthesia is not solely based on a genetic condition and can be triggered by a stimulus.

I'm sure anyone can relate to this, but have you ever been woken up from smelling food cooking? In that trance of mind awake/body asleep, most anyone forsure "sees" smells as vivid colors.

I wonder what you think of the actual article though.....

I read a book on Indigo Children (well most of it
laugh.gif
). I don't remember reading this at all, but then again maybe it was covered near the end of the book
ohwell.gif
. Either way there is way more to Indigo children. Way more.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

A whole lot of dudes talking like they're enlightened beings or something. Synaesthesia has always been there, in some people more than others, while most haven't been able to tap into it at all. There's less than 1,000 people in this world with this condition and we got like 5 in this thread? lol
Thats pretty funny coming from you
laugh.gif

That's just called being on drugs. Some drugs that contain pyschoactive properties affect a region in the brain, which produce chemicals that enable humans to hallucinate. Synaesthesia is a genetic condition that is inherent in people and not triggered through the use of drugs or stimuli of that nature.
Just being on drugs huh? Tell that to Aldous Huxley.

Funy coming from me? I don't get it.

He's confusing opinionated for conceited.

I believe either mozart or beethoven had this characteristic.

did anyone else hear about that ?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

I tasted about it.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

You guys know that synesthesia is an effect of strong THC and other drugs right?

not so much thc... but thee are other psychoactive chemicals in mj that can do this...

acid trips can make some people taste color and see sound...

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Ryda421

I tasted about it.
Pretty sure it was Beethoven. Dude became deaf at an early age, and he relied on his other senses to compose.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Thats pretty funny coming from you
laugh.gif

Just being on drugs huh? Tell that to Aldous Huxley. I'm not saying there isn't a difference between synaesthesia and drugs, but I also think there are parallels.

SOMA @**+%!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there must be an infinite number of dimensions. nature is infinite and knows no bounds. of course. DNA having this kind of organizational power is interesting.The more complex the thing, the more "gravity" or power it has. Gravity exists even at the lowest levels of organization. I just wonder what the nextlevel scientists discover is going to be, further down than atomic innards.

oh, and of course human consciousness is powerful, perhaps more than these studies are leading to believe.....

Back
Top Bottom