INFINITI G35 Coupe Owners come in por favor.

Greetings.

I have been thinking about coping a G35 later this year, mid summer probably when I get my funds up a bit more. I had the chance to drive one a week or soago, and the power in that thing was amazing. You know how it is when you are hype about something, especially a car, you youtube issh all night just togander at it.

Anyway, just wondering if there were really any Cons to this vehicle besides driving in the winter and such. I know it's got like the same chassis orwhatever as a 350z basically, and that it was the concept car for 350gt skyline. I am pretty convinced on making this my next car. But yeah, anything Ishould be worried about before getting this? Good/ Bad on gas?

Thanks in advance.

I have a standard sedan, and here's my take...

Unless you want a G Sedan, save your money and buy a 350Z.Also, the sedan is the Skyline 350GT overseas (as far as the coupe, I don'tknow)

Edit: there is no "y" in infiniti. shame on you.

Originally Posted by duerr

Unless you want a G Sedan, save your money and buy a 350Z.Also, the sedan is the Skyline 350GT overseas (as far as the coupe, I don't know)
I was thinking of buying a 4 door,

The prices seem to be a little less than a coupe and they have so many for sale

Whats the power difference between the sedan and the coupe??

Lol, why the Sedan? I don't like having 4 door cars... and I want to have a backseat, and don't want to spend THAT much, so no 350z. I know the g35xsedan has AWD, but I believe the Coupe is just a lot better looking. Wasn't really a big fan of the Z car... everyone has one you know? I'm trying tobe semi exclusive lol.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Unless you want a G Sedan, save your money and buy a 350Z.Also, the sedan is the Skyline 350GT overseas (as far as the coupe, I don't know)
I was thinking of buying a 4 door,

The prices seem to be a little less than a coupe and they have so many for sale

Whats the power difference between the sedan and the coupe??

Something like 20 horsepower, plus some weight in the sedan.

If you can find a sedan in a standard, get it.

the sedan looks so bulky compared to the coupe. If youre going for a sedan Id go with the 5 series or something more stylish. Im planning on getting a coupewithin the next few months also
pimp.gif

but I still think the 350z looks the best, just not the most functional

in terms of looks the coupe >>>>>>> sedan

in every POV of the cars, the coupe looks 10x better.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

I couldn't disagree more.

jackiechizzan wrote:

in terms of looks the g35 coupe >>>>>>> 350z

and i own a Z..
im thinkin of trading it for a G35 of the same year(04) in athens blue..pure crack

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

jackiechizzan wrote:

so youre gonna take this
2005_Infiniti_G35Sedan_ext_1.jpg

over this?
ING30307.jpg

whatchu smokin brah
Right, the Coupe is the better looking imo as well. I wish they had AWD like the IS250s or something.. and I think the Sedan does have like 20 orso more HP, but that's to cover for more of the weight I imagine. But yeah, thanks for the feedback and info, keep it coming.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

jackiechizzan wrote:

so youre gonna take this
2005_Infiniti_G35Sedan_ext_1.jpg

over this?
ING30307.jpg

whatchu smokin brah
Right, the Coupe is the better looking imo as well. I wish they had AWD like the IS250s or something.. and I think the Sedan does have like 20 or so more HP, but that's to cover for more of the weight I imagine. But yeah, thanks for the feedback and info, keep it coming.

not sure about the more recent generations of the g but back in 05 when i got mine i remember the curb weight of both the coupe and sedans werethe same and there was no difference in power between the coupe or sedan. my g consisted of a lot of creaking when i braked but many other g owners have hadthe same problems. im not sure about the models 06+ or the g37 but maybe those creaking sounds were solved. i purchased a 350z a few months ago and ipersonally like it a lot more than the g. its a little less luxurious but so far it has been a change im glad i made.

I don't own a G, but I did heavy research on the G/Z 2 cars back in '04 when they were being considered.

Pros = pretty reliable. I've seen G35's with more than 150k miles with no major issues.
relatively cheap maintenance.

Cons = bad on gas for the power it puts out, which is quick but not fast (The newer G35's with HR engine is better).
interior is cheap (again the newer G's are better).
if you plan to mod, they don't respond to mods well (again again, the HR engine responses better).
the back seat and trunk on the coupe is very small

I'm not going to get into looks because that's entirely subjective.

this is my baby have had it for 3 years now. i love it. only problem i ever had was one caliber froze up but thats it. but imo the coupe looksso much better.

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Originally Posted by rodriguezran

this is my baby have had it for 3 years now. i love it. only problem i ever had was one caliber froze up but thats it. but imo the coupe looks so much better.

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

You mean the caliper? I'm asking because caliber is also a word.
laugh.gif

Get the G-Coupe man. The 350z is not practical for most people. Its a 2 seater and barely has space to store anything.

Back
Top Bottom