Info on Dade County FL

ins

What that place be like?
This year we are working with the Habitat for Humanity group in Miami and i was wondering how the location is? 

Is it hood, a lot of gang violence. I dont want my volunteers getting shot at, like when we went to Laredo TX last year. 

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

*County

but anyways depends where you live. North miami is pretty hood but downtown and some parts of south west miami arent too bad
You know what area they building house for habitat?

Found out we are working in liberty city. What that place be like?

North Miami = Bad
West Miami = Cuban area
South Miami = Nice and clean except for Perrine
Homestead = Pretty hood

Liberty City = Probably the worst place in Miami other than Overtown

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

North Miami = Bad
West Miami = Cuban area
Homestead = Pretty hood

eek.gif
 really? Well i hope we are only working there. Do you know the Habitat Homes down there?

Lmao agreed, day time you'll be fine but dont get caught slipping at night. Dudes on foot = worst enemy, they'll ask you for a cigarette and try to get you for your phone and shiiiiii

Originally Posted by INS

North Miami = Bad
West Miami = Cuban area
Homestead = Pretty hood

eek.gif
 really? Well i hope we are only working there. Do you know the Habitat Homes down there?

Nah not really, I just know all the goverment funded housing is really run-down, homeless and old drug fiends roaming the area

Dawg, its Habitat for Humanity...

You're not going to be building houses across the street from LeBron
grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Found out we are working in liberty city. What that place be like?

Ever seen that little clip of Brisco getting robbed for his Range Rover in a barbershop or watch an episode of first 48 with a killing happening in Miami.. 8/10 its liberty city.
But mind ya business and blend in, you should be fine
eyes.gif

North Miami = Bad
West Miami = Cuban area
Homestead = Pretty hood

North Miami is not that bad.
As for Liberty City, in the day time its not so bad. I can count on one finger the amount of times I've been around that at night. There's always a heavy police presence there so I would'nt worry too much.

Raised in north west dade, Miami Lakes to be exact but yeah liberty city is rough be careful down there.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

grin.gif
roll.gif
Son thought we was going to be on the home theater flooring team.
laugh.gif

HFH is usually always in undesirable areas.  Be careful OP.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This. But you should be fine in the day time.

grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LmlB9.gif

liberty city  is a hot area OP just keep your eyes open.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LmlB9.gif

liberty city  is a hot area OP just keep your eyes open.

Nah i have been doing the trip for 4 years now and the last three have been in Laredo TX. But we were next to the border building in the middle of no where. We stayed by the border everynight and could hear shots going off. I mean i rather it be at a distance then two houses down. I live in Boston so i'm used to hood shenanigans but the first 48 be puttin the fear in a dudes bones

most of the miami episodes are shot in liberty city, overtown, north miami (not all of nm is bad)..currently the hottest spot is miami gardens they dropping bodies everyday.

i gotta go to "the(liberty)city" to see some broad ...@ night

aint shook just dont talk to "anybody" and you good ..making sure my whip is in the clear tho
nerd.gif

liberty city gta
laugh.gif

My ex used to live around there it's whatever. She had somebody break into her shed in the back yard in the like 6 months I knew her, but I wasn't really that uncomfortable around there. Just mind your business and you should be fine, but yea it is one of the worst parts of town. Basically you will get to know interstate 95. You start at like number 0 and go all the way through 186th street on the west side of it and it is all of the hood basically. Once you start getting past like Red Rd. (57 Ave) going west you're pretty straight (though now like someone else said you will run into crazy spanish people instead), but west of 95 is like 7th ave. So yea you in the heart but I've been there a few times and never had a problem.  Wiki puts Liberty City between like 40 sumthin street and 79 street and west to east has it between 95 and 27th ave.  My girl used to live by 87th and 7th ave.  Hope this helps.  BTW she told me they called it robinhood.  FWIW she was brazilian and im tan skinned spanish dude from the nice suburbs.  PSS yes miami gardens is the worst like carol city.. thats like 183rd and 27 ave.. 95 is around 0 ave and the numbers get bigger going west and north.  PM me if you need to man cuz I'm from Broward but always in Miami and even though I don't know a ton of people I've been all over the tri-county area.

Back
Top Bottom