Info on Dade County FL

Can someone compare this Liberty City to Brooklyn or the Bronx?
Who is more bout that life?

Need to know where my street cred stands.

How Old are you INS?

If your working in Liberty City you might wanna just be cautious, your from Boston.... Miami is nothing like Boston though bro.

I'd liek to recommend you stay near a place called Pork n beans. its a wonderful place. Quiet and no violence. Cheap too.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

How Old are you INS?

If your working in Liberty City you might wanna just be cautious, your from Boston.... Miami is nothing like Boston though bro.

I'd liek to recommend you stay near a place called Pork n beans. its a wonderful place. Quiet and no violence. Cheap too.
roll.gif

Pnb is in liberty city though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Exactly what I said on the first page, lol..
Let's be real here, it's Habitat For Humanity, not some unknown out of town volunteers. I've NEVER heard of an incident in the news for HFH and they've been here for YEARS. Nothing is going to happen to you or your people unless you go looking for it. 

I didnt want to post that article to give Op some peace of mind. But its a wrap lol

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

R.I.P. op I'll look for your story on the news.

As will I.

Anyone else notice that the places with the worse neighborhoods seem to have the nicest sounding names. Liberty City. Miami Gardens.

I lived in Liberty City. Got robbed @ gunpoint, moms car got broken into, I got hit by a car.

...Horrible times for me. I stayed in Edison Gardens right by I95.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Son thought we was going to be on the home theater flooring team.
laugh.gif

HFH is usually always in undesirable areas.  Be careful OP.

LmlB9.gif

liberty city  is a hot area OP just keep your eyes open.
Nah i have been doing the trip for 4 years now and the last three have been in Laredo TX. But we were next to the border building in the middle of no where. We stayed by the border everynight and could hear shots going off. I mean i rather it be at a distance then two houses down. I live in Boston so i'm used to hood shenanigans but the first 48 be puttin the fear in a dudes bones

You were next to the mexico border 
eek.gif
. what you heard was "War on Drugs."

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

R.I.P. op I'll look for your story on the news.

As will I.

Anyone else notice that the places with the worse neighborhoods seem to have the nicest sounding names. Liberty City. Miami Gardens.
Every MLK Jr. Street/Road/Drive in the USA 
roll.gif

I'm thinking since we are only working there until 3 we should be good, right? lol FML if one of my volunteers gets robed, shot, stabbed. SMH. But once i found out where they are housing us best believe I will be asking you guys for an opinion. Also anything fun a punch of people could do <21 year olds. I'm 22 btw

Originally Posted by INS

I'm thinking since we are only working there until 3 we should be good, right? lol FML if one of my volunteers gets robed, shot, stabbed. SMH. But once i found out where they are housing us best believe I will be asking you guys for an opinion. Also anything fun a punch of people could do <21 year olds. I'm 22 btw

Go to south beach, so much to do out there it aint even fair.

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

North Miami = Bad
West Miami = Cuban area
South Miami = Nice and clean except for Perrine
Homestead = Pretty hood

Liberty City = Probably the worst place in Miami other than Overtown
lol homesstead is hood, thats a shocker

I agree but North miami isnt that bad.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All the Miami NTer's coming out the woodworks....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Summit in Liberty City [/color]
nerd.gif

Lmaoooo 305 in da house

But yeah man, I-95 separates Downtown and Overtown, you go from skyscrapers and million-dollar condos to section 8 housing in 10 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom