Info on the XVIII Low?

Does anyone have any reviews on the XVIII Low and most importantly does it have double stacked zoom air in the heel and zoom air in the forefoot like the XVIII Mid?!?!?

The XVIII lows feel like the XVIII mids.  They are some quality kicks but they do have a tendency to roll when playing ball.  I rolled my ankle pretty bad in these.  They feel good though. The grip is awesome also.  I actually think that the grip adds to the rolling problem.  Hope this helps.

I would have to agree with most of this. 

Traction is very nice on these, and the cushioning underfoot is very bouncy, but I think that leads to greater disconnect from the court.  Think about the Kobe V's, very low profile.  The XVIII Lows provide great impact protection, but you just don't get that close to court responsiveness.

Also, I had a durability issue with my pair, the outsole started separating on both shoes, towards the front where the toe cap is attached.  They kinda started flopping around after a while, and they weren't even used that much.

I'd use them for casual balling sessions, nothing where you really want to go all out for a long time.

One of the best shoes I've played in. I had the blk/silver colorway. Comfort level was bananas, traction was cool, I had no major complaints with them.

Back
Top Bottom