Ink Free NTers.... Why?

I have a half-sleeve that I don't regret getting. Probably wouldn't get any more though.

No piercings and no plans on that either. Getting stuff pierced after age 30 screams "life crisis" of some sort.

Y’all funny with the, “it’s going to look bad when I’m old..”. You gonna look bad with your shirt off with or without tats and you damn sho ain’t gonna be still chasing women. :lol: It’s kinda irrelevant
:lol: People never get this, you'd think it's some wild concept. Nothing will look good on you old, including your clean bare skin, it's just how it goes. Don't let your last days (If you even make it there) restrict the rest of them.

Considered it when I was young, but I'm content not having any.

Don't see the need. If anyone wants to know anything about me they can ask, no need to spend money to wear it.

Different strokes. No shade towards people who enjoy them.

i dont have any ink almost all if not all of my friends do not that it matters to me. i definitely want tattoos but honestly cant think of something that i would like enough to permanently have on my skin.

Honestly not creative enough. Only thing I seriously considered was some kind of Black history sleeve incorporating various prominent figures and locations. But that would require serious cash and a dope artist, I don’t want somebody who thinks Denzel is actually Malcolm X :lol:

33 years old and no tattoos. Not against them...agree with everyone in here though. Don't think i could put anything on my body permanently. I would eventually get sick of it

Do love seeing great tattoos though.

I'm in my late 30s with no ink. Thought about getting a tattoo in Ireland to commemorate my trip. Appointments were hard to get on short notice. Not really my type, but there is just something about a girl with glasses and a bright, colorful sleeve :blush:

My friends who are tatted up say it's addictive so I don't want to go down that path. I just smoke meth occasionally with them instead
1615927655769.gif

34. No Tats. Just haven’t had any good ideas. I want a half sleeve but have no idea what concept I want

34. No Tats. Just haven’t had any good ideas. I want a half sleeve but have no idea what concept I want

A Greek astrology sleeve sounds live.

But I'd be super cap.

All I know is Zeus and what other **** I've seen in movies lol.

A Greek astrology sleeve sounds live.

But I'd be super cap.

All I know is Zeus and what other **** I've seen in movies lol.

word. I really like the look of Greek stuff. Clouds look dope on sleeves IMO. But hell yeah I know NOTHING about the mythology other than Hollywood stuff. Mess around and get the god of fondling little children on my arm or sumthin :lol: :lol:

I want to. Just can’t think of anything.

Not putting no faces or religious stuff on me. No wack *** quotes or words. No cartoon, entertainment ****. Nothing any rapper or nba player have. So what tf can I get?

I've been planning the past year on getting my first tats(s) this summer.
I always liked tattoos, just never pulled the trigger.........yet

35 and no tatts. Not the type who likes to draw attention to myself.

On that note, i think its wild flagrant that people get tribal tatts even though they have zero relation to said culture.

wayniac211 wayniac211 your thots on haoles with poly tribal tatts?

And anyone during that wave of getting Chinese calligraphy tatts, you look dumb.

Parents instilled it in me to never get them. I could probably get them now and get away with it, but I think that ship has sailed.

Back
Top Bottom