INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its possible my friends friend has a cell phone in jail. dude be updating his facebook and everything.

________ is enjoying his 30 minutes outside.
________ dropped the soap tonight :[.
________ hitting the weights.

. . WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO UPDATE FACEBOOK IN JAIL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its possible my friends friend has a cell phone in jail. dude be updating his facebook and everything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

On the real note. 

This does seem a bit fake.

Knowing HBO is behind it and all.

But still worth watching!

laugh.gif

On the real note. 

This does seem a bit fake.

Knowing HBO is behind it and all.

But still worth watching!

for anybody who can speak french. this has been out

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

for anybody who can speak french. this has been out

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="" width="480" height="360" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how he keep a camera charged for 6 months

was thinkin' the same thing
Same thing I said when I seen the title. This is fake
laugh.gif
he also had a cell phone too, but had a charger......anyway this will be watched
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how he keep a camera charged for 6 months

was thinkin' the same thing
Same thing I said when I seen the title. This is fake
laugh.gif
he also had a cell phone too, but had a charger......anyway this will be watched
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only person who experienced this.. I was mad shocked when dude sent me a FR on facebook

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only person who experienced this.. I was mad shocked when dude sent me a FR on facebook

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To let his !*%+*% in the streets how he's living.

But imagine if the Booty Warrior was updating his facebook

-Fiending for some booty today
-Still fiending for some booty
-Need to get some booty before I go crazy
-Got some booty the easy way
happy.gif

-Got some booty the hard way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To let his !*%+*% in the streets how he's living.

But imagine if the Booty Warrior was updating his facebook

-Fiending for some booty today
-Still fiending for some booty
-Need to get some booty before I go crazy
-Got some booty the easy way
happy.gif

-Got some booty the hard way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Word some dudes from around my way was "running" a house so to speak of in Rikers and this fool was in there with a cell phone and charger with a $4,500 chain on.

Off topic, but he told this dude around my way that he talks to on the regular that his mans in jail got dome form another inmates girl that came up on the visit because son owed them money... how much truth there is to that story I do not know.  But, it goes that dude up in there was a heroin addict or something and I guess they give you some red/pink medicine like morphine, but for a fiend that's not enough and he went and got drugs on credit... dude couldn't pay the debt and they started pounded son everyday for like 2-4 days or something until he gave them some sort of deal... he called his girl from the jail phone, that the dudes from around my way run, and begged and pleaded but she tried to tell them to wait for his government checks he gets monthly and she would give him money on top of what dude owed them... they got greedy and wanted money and her mouth and pounded dude while he was on the phone with her... she reluctantly decided to just do it... visiting day came on a Saturday and I guess they knew the CO's or something and she went there and talked to her man, the addict/fiend, for like 15 minutes and then made here way to the bathroom.  One of the dudes that was supposed to get whopped up made his way behind her like 2 minutes after... he was done and the second dude that was supposed to go went after he was done... it gets crazier because apparently they put some of their homies on to the scheme and she had to do 2-4 more guys after she was done with the first two, that was supposed to be only those two, and he said that 2 of the dudes that went after wanted more than dome and she didn't want to have intercourse, but she was scared and they threatened his/her life or some crap and went on to rape her... get's even more worse... the other dude put it where... yeah you know not the pink... the stink
smh.gif

I don't know how true that story was, but I don't think dude would make that up... he's bout it I'll give him that because he has/had a hard rep out here, but I always said it was due to him having so much family and being blessed with 4 brothers his age only one year apart of each other... you're supposed to run sh.. with a backing like that especially in your hood that you came up in.  Not to mention dude had most of his family living around him too... so his uncles and cousins were always down for the cause to handle beef with him.

To the fiend's girl though she must have really loved dude to go through with that... couldn't have been me though, I would have rather be beaten to death in that jail before I let that happen because I have way to much pride... but, then again I'm not a fiend and I have many fiends that live around my way, some friends that I grew up with, and I've seen these fools do a lot of dirt, but mostly stealing stuff from stores to get money to go and buy there drugs.

Okay, on topic to the HBO documentary... it looks crazy and I'll check it out!
Am I the only one who read all this?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Word some dudes from around my way was "running" a house so to speak of in Rikers and this fool was in there with a cell phone and charger with a $4,500 chain on.

Off topic, but he told this dude around my way that he talks to on the regular that his mans in jail got dome form another inmates girl that came up on the visit because son owed them money... how much truth there is to that story I do not know.  But, it goes that dude up in there was a heroin addict or something and I guess they give you some red/pink medicine like morphine, but for a fiend that's not enough and he went and got drugs on credit... dude couldn't pay the debt and they started pounded son everyday for like 2-4 days or something until he gave them some sort of deal... he called his girl from the jail phone, that the dudes from around my way run, and begged and pleaded but she tried to tell them to wait for his government checks he gets monthly and she would give him money on top of what dude owed them... they got greedy and wanted money and her mouth and pounded dude while he was on the phone with her... she reluctantly decided to just do it... visiting day came on a Saturday and I guess they knew the CO's or something and she went there and talked to her man, the addict/fiend, for like 15 minutes and then made here way to the bathroom.  One of the dudes that was supposed to get whopped up made his way behind her like 2 minutes after... he was done and the second dude that was supposed to go went after he was done... it gets crazier because apparently they put some of their homies on to the scheme and she had to do 2-4 more guys after she was done with the first two, that was supposed to be only those two, and he said that 2 of the dudes that went after wanted more than dome and she didn't want to have intercourse, but she was scared and they threatened his/her life or some crap and went on to rape her... get's even more worse... the other dude put it where... yeah you know not the pink... the stink
smh.gif

I don't know how true that story was, but I don't think dude would make that up... he's bout it I'll give him that because he has/had a hard rep out here, but I always said it was due to him having so much family and being blessed with 4 brothers his age only one year apart of each other... you're supposed to run sh.. with a backing like that especially in your hood that you came up in.  Not to mention dude had most of his family living around him too... so his uncles and cousins were always down for the cause to handle beef with him.

To the fiend's girl though she must have really loved dude to go through with that... couldn't have been me though, I would have rather be beaten to death in that jail before I let that happen because I have way to much pride... but, then again I'm not a fiend and I have many fiends that live around my way, some friends that I grew up with, and I've seen these fools do a lot of dirt, but mostly stealing stuff from stores to get money to go and buy there drugs.

Okay, on topic to the HBO documentary... it looks crazy and I'll check it out!
Am I the only one who read all this?
roll.gif

lmao...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

funniest thing i read in a while

lmao...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif