Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

%@# is he doing there by himself lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
at your avy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Man them dudes that saved the CO, was the same race as the CO. only reason they came after the other inmate was cuz he was attacking one of their "own"... Thats how it is in the pen...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dumb statement ...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What kinda jail is this that they let multiple inmates run wild uncuffed and unsupervised?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'm thinking the same thing...to the point they had to radio for help...

What kinda jail is this that they let multiple inmates run wild uncuffed and unsupervised?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

around here its called a cladd D jail..your basically at 4H camp cus your non violent.. the prison I was in had a 9 hole golf course and a pond to fish in nolie you can look it up
laugh.gif
. If people think the only type of jails/prisonsare what they see on TV thats just dumb. usually that kinda stuff dont happen in class d's cus your close to getting out anyways.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There were so many before any other guards

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
minimum secuirty
or county jail...and the inmates probably were on break
besides he must have been a laid back sheriff ...some sheriffs in there are cold blooded @%% holes

Originally Posted by iLLcognito

I'm not one who usually does this...but how the %*#@ did the OP not get banned/suspended for that thread yesterday?

Call me w/e you want...but I've been got a few times for way less on here...

Well if u ever been locked u would know that thats a dorm usually 25-30 bunk beds or a pod and the only reason they saved the CO was because they didn'twanna feel the reprocussions of letting him get choked out or dying and having the jail on lock down which means no phone calls or visits or commissary food 24hour lock down

Back
Top Bottom