INPUT ON THE V's FROM THE V/XVIII CDP

ok, i dont no about anyone else, but i have been fiendin to see what the v's are gonna look like for the CDP. i have seen the wht n red 18's n they arefire to me, n with the 5's bein my fav jordan, it a definite cop for me.....i jus wanted to know if anyone has seen pics of the 5's or herdanything....THANKS NT!

What they all said .... But I hate the fact of that 23 on the side of them .. I thinks its tacky ... but I guess its just me that feels this way.

Also check out Air-Jordans.com and look at the sample V White/Black-Fire Red #23 .

^^NOOOOO i feel u 100%, i love the 5's but i hate that 23 maybe if it was smaller or a different font, but its jus bulky n out of place

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

What they all said .... But I hate the fact of that 23 on the side of them .. I thinks its tacky ... but I guess its just me that feels this way.

That's exactly why I pulled the triggeron a pair of '99 retros. These are my grails. The Jumpman doesn't bother me too much (the Nike Air isbetter tho
grin.gif
), but the 23 on the side ruins it for me on this pair.

Still rockin my pair from 2000. No yellowing either. I cant accept a jumpman on the back of my favorite all time shoe.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

no, i feel the same way. i didn't buy the black v's because of this reason. i like the shoe to look clean on the sides. i really don't likehow they are starting to put things on the sides of the shoe(the I's, countdown X's...even the phlys and fusions). keep it simple, STUPIDS!

Mikes PE's had it on the side. Bring it on.
Word...

no, i feel the same way. i didn't buy the black v's because of this reason. i like the shoe to look clean on the sides. i really don't like how they are starting to put things on the sides of the shoe

Definitely gonna cop this pack. 18s are my fav jordans, and the red kills it. They're damn fresh and you all know it. Having the 5s ontop just sweetens thedeal

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

^^NOOOOO i feel u 100%, i love the 5's but i hate that 23 maybe if it was smaller or a different font, but its jus bulky n out of place
The 23 on the side of the newest retroes are small compared to the OG, and I hate the retroes for that. The pair releasing is my grail, with NIKE AIRof course and no 23, and I am unsure if I will cop. I probably will not and just keep the shoe as a memory.

no, i feel the same way. i didn't buy the black v's because of this reason. i like the shoe to look clean on the sides. i really don't like how they are starting to put things on the sides of the shoe(the I's, countdown X's...even the phlys and fusions). keep it simple, STUPIDS!
I have exactly opposite feelings about this.

I have the Black/Silver V's and the White/Black/Fire Red Retros that dropped in 99-00, so when the Black/Silver V's dropped last year, I was glad theyhad Jordan's OG PE touch. I am glad that they are doing the same for the CDP V's. If you don't like it, save your money and buy the 99-00retro's, although you have to be aware of the eventual cracking.

I was unhappy with the CDP X's, but it wasn't the "23" that bothered me.

as long as the shape isnt ruined or ruined too much, i think these would look nicer than the 2000 retros

They will look weird without the nike air on the back. But hey it is a priety good pack one of the best.

I know alot of people are disappointed with the #23 addition on the sides, but like Eddie mentioned already thats how MJ's were. So a subtle change likethat doesn't bother me too much.

even with the 23 this pack is gunna be hot. personally i like the 23 on the side. it makes sense if mike had it. this pack is killin.

Back
Top Bottom