INPUT ON THE V's FROM THE V/XVIII CDP

first pack where i actually liked both shoes+colorways. most likely going to cop unless quality is HORRIBLE.

man i didnt know there was going to be a stitch of 23 on the side. i might just cop some black/metallic retros from 07 though

no nike air on the back is fine. You cant see it with jeans on anyways unless you wear some rubberbands or girl pants
sick.gif
. Not to mention I got my '99 retros
happy.gif

I can't wait for pics to surface and see the complaints on the quality.lol. That's been the trend so far w/ the CDP's. We all eager for pics andlong for the shoes, see the releasin version, then all hell breaks loose.
laugh.gif
. Anywho, I want them but doubt I'll find them separate from the XVIII'sfor a decent price besides 23 on the side makes em hotter cause they resemble MJ's PE's

eek.gif
can't wait for this pack!! XVIII's are one of my top 5 all time favorite jays and the V is just classic.
on a side noe, i think the V is one of the ONLY j's that IMO, looks BETTER with the jumpman on the back rather tha nike air.
unlike the III & IV

I'm coppin all packs no matter what. It's one way of getting 1-23 for me. Once I get that I have one goal set and I'll start slowly with everythingelse retro!

I'm coppin this pack. Those V are one of my favorite colorways of that shoe. I can tolerate the XVIII, never really had a problem with them.

Yeah I'm not all that excited about these actually they are too close the last white / red Vs but still i dont have a pair of XVIIIs so i'll pick upa pair or two

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

if MJ wore them with the #23 on the side thats the way i want them

well, MJ wore them with nike air too.
wink.gif
well you do have a point there my friend
roll.gif

Dude, Randy's pics look just like that...
I could have swore there was way more red around the ankle on Randy's pics...but then I realized its the way he takes the pics looking down onthe shoes...my bad...would like to see pics from the straight on angle...

Originally Posted by MCCj23

no nike air on the back is fine. You cant see it with jeans on anyways unless you wear some rubberbands or girl pants
sick.gif
. Not to mention I got my '99 retros
happy.gif

Am I the only one here wearing J's with skinny jeans? I probably won't wear Vs with them though... too tall and bulky.

I dont mind the 23 on the side, but I dont like the XVIII's enough to justify this purchase.

Back
Top Bottom