#!%@!** Insane and Disturbing Movie

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I own salo, have yet to watch it. will report in tomorrow lol.

That movie's the definition of insane and disturbing. Hope you dont kill yourself after watching
smile.gif
It's not that serious. Sure, its psychologically effed up, but you'll get over it in a day or two.

good looking out... looks interesting enough to give it a chance on netflix instant view.

if you wanna see a great film that is considered "disturbing" by most of the population.  watch "antichrist" starring willem defoe.  btw, it's also on netflix instant view.

Damn the aforementioned Salo, Human Centipede, and Antichrist makes Rampage look like a PG movie. I don't think I can handle that.
sick.gif

^do a search for top 10 most disturbing films. as mentioned, salo is on most of the lists. I've also heard that august underground is tough to watch. Last house on the left as well.

some things should not be seen. The human psyche is not geared to handle certain things. The limit gets pushed more and more decade by decade.

Not necessary a movie but Faces Of Death is very gruesome. I heard about it back in the day. Not something I would touch.

I dont think I've ever watched a real disturbing movie. Salo was just messed up.

Spoilers:
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

How they made the kids eat the dog #*@% and one guy put nails in the #*@%. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] not cool.[/color] /spoilers

If you want to watch some real disturbing stuff just watch a snuff film. do they really exist? check out three guys and a hammer. or head on over to one of those sites that posts videos of dead people and how they got to be dead.

I was thinking Human Centipede when i came in here... cuz that movies was insane and disturbing. And they're making a second one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^do a search for top 10 most disturbing films. as mentioned, salo is on most of the lists. I've also heard that august underground is tough to watch. Last house on the left as well.

some things should not be seen. The human psyche is not geared to handle certain things. The limit gets pushed more and more decade by decade.
i am gonna have to disagree, i ve seen movies made in the 60's, 70's and 80's that are far more intense than anything being made today.

throughout the 60-70's, there has been many directors that have had live animals killed for a certain shot or prop.  i am quite desensitized to violence/rape/etc. on film but knowing that live animals were tortured/killed is more disturbing to me than watching any film.  someone would be charged/fined with something if this were to happen today.  if you wanna see the death of a real sea turtle, watch "cannibal holocaust".

whether it has to do with filmmakers who comply to strict MPAA rating systems or an industry lacking in "independent" talent/creativity?  who knows, but most films that are considered "disturbing" are usually from the 80's and before.  Salo is from 1975, i believe. 

watched it, eh it was okay. The entire time i was thinking "really? he still hasnt been caught? NO cops are chasing him down?" kinda ridiculous.

salo was just odd

august underground mordum messed me the $@%% up.

watched 30 minutes and was about to cry / bug out and I wasn't convinced it was just a movie. took me a week later to continue the film and i finished it fine but yeah movie was too realistic.

I just watched it, I hafta say I like it. It kept me in suspense as to what the end would be.

watched it, eh it was okay. The entire time i was thinking "really? he still hasnt been caught? NO cops are chasing him down?" kinda ridiculous.

The cop situation is answered by the fact that you assume he lives in a small town(I don't think they ever mention where he's from). Obviously you know what he did to the cops there...so you just assume theres no one left and they have to call in people from nearby cities.

man all those movies that everyone listed makes me wanna watch em all and see which is the more disturbing

man all those movies that everyone listed makes me wanna watch em all and see which is the more disturbing

Rampage is a *%@%#%% terrible movie.  I'm watching it right now and dear God he's done it again.  This $@!+ is terrible.  I'm getting motion sickness from the fact that I think Michael J. Fox is the camera man.  Seems like half the time the guy is "shooting" all they do is have the sound byte play.  No shells, no muzzle flash, just sound.  People kept jumping out like a arcade shooter.  Oh $@!+ it's a guy with guns, let me step out of this doorway right in front of him and stand still for a few seconds so he can shoot me.  Save your time and watch the Care Bears movie.  Uwe Boll *%@%#%% kill yourself homie!

i found the trailer more funny than distributing. how are you gonna make a trailer (or maybe even movie) wear a guy just walks and shoots everyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom